3

Hi

Weiss's POV

A test today and I'm late!! I studied hard last night so I know I'll pass. I run down the hall and run into a much bigger person, I fall to the ground when I look up I see the lion faunus. "Are you okay?" She asks holding her hand out for me to grab, I take it and pull myself up. "Yeah I'm fine, are you headed to class?" I ask her not wanting to leave just yet. She smiles at me, a toothy grin that made me melt. 

"I'm actually gonna skip class today, you want in?" I look at her "should I really do this?" She looks at me with eyes of promise and amazement. I bite my lip and agreed. "Alright fine you win" She smiled and grabbed my hand "lets get out of here Weiss" I run with her to the city.

~Time skip~

Still Weiss's POV

I walk into my form seeing Yang, Ruby, and Blake looking at me. "What?" I ask them as they kept staring at me. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Ruby yelled at me. Yang and Blake behind her nodding in agreement. "I was out, okay?" I say laying on my bed. "With who?" I roll my eyes, when my scroll went off. I smiled at it and got up. "Where are you going now?" Yang asks me. "I'll be back later mom." I laugh at her offended face. "Byyeee" I say closing the door to the room. 

I run to (y/n)'s room. I knock on her door and she opens the door shirtless, no shirt, bare body with a sports bra on. I stare at her body in lust. She chuckles "Something you like" she smiled full of herself. I lick my lips and enter her room. 

No one's POV

Weiss sat on (y/n) bed unbuttoning her blouse letting it slide down when shoulders. She look to her new found lover and smiles lifting her hand and signaling her to come here, more then happy to be with her in ways she never imagined. This is what (y/n) always wanted. Weiss lays down the rest of the way on the bed, looking to the woman who's slowly getting on top of her. They kiss a soft kiss none the less. Their first kiss with one another. "I've wanted so long for this..." A whisper into the night air coming from the lion faunus. 

Another kiss this one leading down to her neck and shoulders, a warm sigh passes though Weiss's lips. Hands swiftly unhook her bra. "when did she put her hands behind me?" A thought that was supposed to pass though her mind until she feels (y/n) lips wrapped around her left nipple. A gasp and a groan. The sucking feeling is already almost to much for her. How was she supposed to actually have sex with the woman? She grabs her lovers hair pulling it without thinking. Switching nipples occasionally so nothing felt left out. 

She pushes her leg against her woman's pussy feeling the heat though her pants and panties. Hearing Weiss under her moan softly makes her own pussy feel hot and wet. Releasing the woman breast she starts to kiss her stomach, down to her navel dipping her tongue into it. She's nervous and that's okay, she's still ready for her, ready for her to take her as she's always wanted her to do. Sitting up her takes her own shirt off, along with her bra. Admiring her and all she has to offer. She unbuttons her pants sliding them off of her smooth legs. Grabbing the edge of her panties, she also pulls them down, one swift motion. 

The woman laying down closes her legs suddenly embarrassed by all of this. Not wanting to force her she smile down at the embarrassed woman. "what's wrong?" She asks while rubbing her thumb on her leg. "w.. what if you don't like the way I... You know..." She closes her eyes to shy to finish her sentence. She feels a soft touch on her face. 

"You're already beautiful" those 3 words open her up immediately. She slowly opens her legs for her. Looking down, looking at her. She smiles and kisses her one more time, not getting over the feeling of her lips against her own, she then leans down to her ear and whisper "You look so beautiful Weiss" She kisses back down slowly, easing Weiss's legs open. She slowly licks her pussy, Weiss's hands found (y/n)'s head holding onto her hair as she sucks her clit. Her legs began to shake as her lovers tongue roughly enters her pussy.

Weiss moans loudly trying not to be to loud. (Y/n) pulls her tongue out of her. Weiss whimpers loudly "Why did you stop?" breathless and unsatisfied, (y/n) smiles and pushes two fingers into Weiss. Weiss grabbed onto her lovers arm digging her nails into it, feeling (y/n)'s fingers go deeper and faster into her. "Fuck (y/n).." a loud moan interrupted her statement. "I'm so fucking close (y/n)" Weiss bites her lip hard, she cums around the faunus fingers. (Y/n) pulled her fingers out of Weiss and sucked her finger clean. 

She looked down at the snow queen who passed out from exhaustion. She smiled down at Weiss and covered her up and got under the blanket with her snuggling close to her. 

Btw this was originally a small story I did for my girlfriend who supports Bernie Sanders and it was funny as hell