part 22

We play the concert and after their last song Michael says something that blows my mind, he says “Thank you so much for helping us end strong we are sad to end the tour but we’ll always love you! How about another applause for the awesome, the beautiful, The Reckless Weenies!!” Fuck. This is the last show! Uugggh , I don’t want to go home. Dammit, what about Luke! I can’t sleep with him everyday if we’re in separate beds! And the concerts! They’ll never be this fun! How do I stop this moment?! Dammit, this sucks. These are all the things that ran through my mind as Michael spoke. I look to Luke on stage who occasionally looks back at me, looking just as shocked as I was. I couldn’t believe it had been 367 days already. It didn’t make a lick of sense. Haha, lick. Luke lick, Luke licks niiiiiiice. Omfg something’s wrong with me. Anyway, after the concert Luke held me everywhere we went. “Luke, I can’t pee with you attached to my back.” I say as I enter the Wendy’s potty room. “Dammit, fine, just try not to need the bathroom anymore after this.” He answers, I laugh at his response. We sit in the booth, with his arms re-attached to my body. We’re all laughing at the boy’s attempt at pick up lines. Then I look to Olivia and we both put frowny faces on. “I’m gonna miss this!” we say at the same time before throwing ourselves into a hug. “We won’t be able to hang out with them all the tiiime” she cries. “I know and no more sex when I want it eitheeerrr.” I whine back. “I know! How am I supposed to sleep without mikey!” “It seems impossible, improbable!” Luke turns me around and kisses me. “It’s gonna be alright, okay? We’ll find a way to make this work. “Oh my god Luke stop talking gah dang it! I’m gonna miss that voice so much. Ugh this suuuucks.” He narrows his eyes and says “Did…di you just..” he turns to Ashton “Did she just..did my girlfriend just fangirl about me…to me?” Ashtons chuckles. “Yup. That’s your life now. Welcome to band world.” Luke looks at me and says teasingly, “Did you just fangirl about me?” “NO. And im already missing that sexy voice of yours less and less.” I reply. “Oh ya? Ok, I won’t talk ever again.” He answers back. We sit in silence for a minute before I break. I shake him and say “SPEAK, LUKE, SPEAK.” We both laugh and we all head back to the bus for the ride home. It’s about 3:00 in the morning so we’re all pretty tired. We go to lie down and even though Luke’s right next to me, I can’t seem to crash. About half an hour goes by and I hear him call my name. “Yes, Luke?” I ask. He proceeds nervously “Um well, you see, I was just thinkin.. I mean since it’ll be hard too sleep and all, I was just thinkin that maybe you.. that maybe, if you wanted to, you could crash at my place until you can sleep comfortably without me? I mean you know just casually, I’m not tryin to rush you into anything or anything, just umm… you know…concerned for you health.”