Part 38

I looked in his eyes and for a moment it seemed as everything else in the world was non-existent. “Luke?” I asked him. “Yeah?” he replied. “I love you.” I said. He leaned over me to rest his cheek on mine. In a whisper to my ear he says, “I love you too.” We lay there for a moment, taking in that feeling we knew meant we were going to last. We walked to the bed, as close to each other as we could be, and I lied down with him resting on top of me. I know we had plenty of sex before but what we were about to do now, even though the motions were the same, was different. Now we really knew, we really felt that love we so craved for each other was right, was true. He slides off my clothes and his own. He runs his hands all over my body, sending an electrical sensual feeling rushing through my veins. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him softly. He makes his way down to my neck where he hangs on my sweet spot for a bit, making me smile and moan softly. I begin to thrust underneath him. He notices and as I feel his figure with my hands, he goes slow and deep into me. He does this a few times, thrusting deeply and gentle. I feel out of this world. It wouldn’t even be enough to say I felt high. The moans of his voice only bringing me more pleasure. I help him thrust inside of me and slowly we get up to a moderate pace before I feel his juice pour inside of me as I tighten around him. He kisses me and we snuggle up to fall into a warm, comfortable, slumber.