Part 27

I wake up and nudge Luke to wake up. “Whaaaaat.” He whines to me. “Make me breakfast.” I say “Uuuggghhh now?” “Yes, now you lost so suck it.” He rolls over and sucks on my breast. I push his head off and roll my eyes. “Breakfast, the ruler demands breakfast.” I say. “I was just tryin to get some milk for you.” We laugh and I push his face away as he tries to kiss me “You are ridiculous.” I say. He gets up and he says, “Fine, can I get some clothes on?” he asks. “Heeeeeelllll noooo.” I say and he grunts “everything’s physical for you isn’t it?” I roll my eyes and say “you’re my slave for the day, you don’t get to ask dumb questions.” He goes and makes breakfast, which consists of two very difficult things, cereal and milk. “Feed me.” I say. “What? You’re joking.” He asks. “Nope feed me and don’t get messy.” I say. He feeds me and I honestly didn’t think it could be done so seductively. He just stared at my lips and moaned softly. “Why are you moaning?” I ask. “I want you to fuck me, and the only way I get that is if you want that and I need you to need that.” He answers. “lololololololol, if anything happens you can bet your ass you won’t be feelin the pleasure.” I reply. I see him harden and laugh maniacally. “Eat me.” I say. He raises an eyebrow and says “Well, you would lose that bet because I get tons of pleasure from licking up your wet pussy.” I get so close to his face that our lips slightly touched as I spoke to him. “Stop talking and get eating.” I whisper. He rubs his cock. I stop him and say “NO masturbating.” He bites his lip and says “fine.” in a deep raspy voice I stare at him as I push him down to my pussy. “Eat.” I say sternly. He licks softly and I moan softly. He chuckles into my vagina. And I press his face closer. “Moan into me.” I say. He moans long and loud. “Fuck.” I whimper. “I love you.” I say. “Gah damn I love you so much.” He licks my slit, and kisses it. He says to me, “I love you too. I love you so so much.” He slaps my pussy around with his tongue until I come. After I calm down I tell him to go brush his teeth. He giggles, smiles, and says, “Ok master.” He brushes his teeth and comes back to see me fully clothed and he whines. “Shut up and go put some clothes on.” I answer. When he gets back I tell him to come cuddle with me. I put Supernatural in and pressed play when he sat down. We watched it for hours, just sitting in his arms, his legs wrapped around mine. “Tell me a joke.” I say. “What? What am I your jester?” “Yes, now make me laugh.” I respond. “I don’t know any jokes off the spot.” He says. “Well just make me laugh. Nooooowwww.” He says, “Fine, but you asked for it.” and tickles my sides. I try to get away but he keeps pulling me back. “Nooooo!” I scream while I’m laughing “You asked for it!” he yells back. “aaaaaaah!” I scream. He stops to let me breathe but keeps me pinned to the couch. “Had enough? Or do you need to laugh some more?” “NO I’m good! I’m good.” He lets me up and I ask him if he’s hungry. He says yes so I tell him to take me to Panera bread. We get there and I get black bean soup in a bread bowl and he gets a Chipotle sandwich. We eat outside. After a bit of eating, Luke notices me glaring at him. “What?” he asks. “You think you can get away with anything don’t you?” I answer. He just glares at me questionably. I dip my finger in my soup and rub it on his face. He makes a derp mad face and asks, “Are we doing this?” “No. I’m doing this, you’re gonna just let it happen.” I answer. His eyes widen. I laugh maniacally. I rub my soup all over his face and when I finish, I smile, take a picture, and pat myself on my back. “Can I take this off now?” I look at him, think a bit, and decide not to be THAT mean so I tell him yes. He wipes it off with the extra napkins and thanks me. I chuckle, say, “You’re welcome.” And bite my lips. Now take me to Olivia we must hang out.