sulky

“Can you stop sulking so much?” Eunwoo sighed, because of yesterday, Moonbin was upset because he never said that he ‘loved’ him back. So, i. return, Minhyuk dragged Eunwoo over to Sanha and Moonbins apartment, because Sanha was complaining that his pouting ‘hurt his eyes’.

"No." He replied coldy, and turned back around sulking. "But whYYyyY," Eunwoo whined, trying his best at aegyo. Hating himself internally for that, but we wont talk about that. So he tried pulling his ‘best’ trick.

Moonbin had a soft spot for romantic cliches and soft things in general, so literally anything cute makes him feel better. And lucky for Eunwoo, he was cute. (ofc ???)

So his next move was to approach Moonbin inconspicuously, and get his to turn around to ‘surprise’ him.

"Moonbin," he called out cautiously.  "Can you um, turn around?" He asked a bit shyly because he usually didn't do this but it was worth a try after all he could kind of tell that Moonbin did have a (probably) slight crush on him. And they're best friends it's not weird right? It's okay for best friends right?

"Why would I?" Moonbin asked with a slightly annoyed tone but still curious. "Um, just cause'?" Moonbin sighs but nonetheless, he still obliges.
Only to get tackled in a bone crushing hug.

It took Moonbin a moment to register what was happening but he found himself hugging back with the same strength. Burying his face into the crook of eunwoos neck, snuggling closer. Eunwoo moved them into a more comfortable position onto the couch and held Moonbin tight to his chest.

"This is nice-- sorry that sounds weird right?" Moonbin starting to mumble under his breath, getting nervous all of a sudden. But Eunwoo stopped all these thoughts and comforted him without really knowing.

"I think I like it more than I should," he said chuckling lightly. Moonbin caught himself admiring Eunwoos features, from his beautiful eyes filled with happiness to his pretty pink lips that were curved into a smile, making Moonbins heart flutter. Everything about Eunwoo seemed ethereal to Moonbin. He's never seen someone so perfect.

Eunwoo caught his eyes, and gazed into them. Little by little they leaned in, their lips centimeters apart, so close. Until Sanhas fatass decided to take a picture with the flash on.

so like i disappeared for a while so imma try to update more but school starts like next week.

anyways wasn't gonna make them kiss, who do think i am?? an author who doesnt like to torture herself with suspense on her own book when she already knows the plot???

any doodles this wasnt the plan but like skskskskandioopandioopsksksk

also i cant do fluff so like 👀👄👀