k- kith? 😳👉👈

"that was eunbi right?" eunwoo asked while stretching a little, "tell  her i said hi lol"

"did you just— ok whatever,"

mnbin_98:
he said "tEll hEr i sAid hI lOl"

hweun.bi:
hi lmao

eunwoo lay back down, and rested his head back on bins shoulder, accidentally seeing a message. isnt your boyfriend awake by now? he didn't comment on it, after all its not his business on who moonbin likes.

"i got a question," moonbin said as he turned to face eunwoo. "if i were to ask you for a kiss would you give me one?"

"what—" eunwoo paused, his face flushing red. "you um mean on the lips, or like a cheek kiss? i don't mind as long as you don't mind." he looked down to cover his his flustered face, and played with moonbins fingers.

"i mean if you wanna kiss my lips you uhm can?" moonbin was internally panicking, why would i ask him if he would mind kissing me, I'm trying to fuck my self over huh. what if he hates the thought of it, or worse what if this makes us awkward! oh my god i fucked up fuckfuckfuckf—

his thoughts were put to a halt when eunwoos dace suddenly got closer to his. he tilted his head a little, and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. moonbins face flushed red, to say he was flustered is an understatement.

"HBSHDHSHSHDHIDIDNTKNWOTOUWEREGONNADOITOHMYGGOSHCANIKISSYOUBACKSPLEASEIMGONNASKFJD—" moonbin quite literally screamed, and somehow rambled in keyboard smash. but nonetheless eunwoo was used to this and knew what he said.

"i'm waiting for my kiss too, you know." eunwoo pouted at him and moonbin fell off the bed when he heard this. "wHOA BIN—"

while he was worried, moonbin got up and gave him a kiss on his cheek. by the end of this they were both blushing madly and giggling shyly, and went back to cuddling as they always would.

i feel like a 12 y.o esp with my hair in pigtails but as you can see i didn't proofread so sorry if its as bad as usual 😗✌️