cuddles?

biNCH:
eunwooo
im here biTch
open the door boo
👁️👁️
👅

eunGEUNG:
comin luv xoxo

biNCH:
dont do that again uwu

"hey—" before he could finish his sentence, moobin had thrown his arms around eunwoo softly landed on his carpet.

"wow, a warning next time, please." he chuckled softly.

"no, i want cuddles" moonbin said pouting, refusing to let go of eunwoo, clinging onto him with no intention to let go at all. eunwoo wrapped his arms around bin's waist and hugged him back whispering, "are you going to let me get up."

moonbin pondered for a second and giggled softly, "hmm... no." he tightened his grip around eunwoos shoulders, as eunwoo stood up he wrapped his legs around his waist. eunwoo locked the door behind him and walked down his hallway to his room, with moonbin still clinging onto him.

"ugh, you're so heavyy—"

"shut up fatass."

"are we gonna do anything else or do want to just cuddle?" he looked at moonbin who just hummed while laying his head on eunwoos shoulder, tracing random shapes on him chest.

"i just want cuddles if you're okay with that," he smiled. "unless you wanna do something else?" eunwoo smiled softly at him, god he's so cute.

"Of course it's okay, but you want to watch a movie too or play music?" eunwoo suggested, although he loved cuddling he didn't want to fall asleep so early.

"oooh, can we watch the princess and the frog i love that movie so much." moonbin mumbled into his chest, shifting his position to face the laptop better and eunwoo turned it on.

chuckle sounds so weird like
ew c h U cKk l Es

also this is kinda short
but like i hope it's not too disappointing 😗✌️