Days 21, 22, and 23: Food play | Scars | Size Difference

Billy felt like punching something, preferably David Weston's face. On top of being a shitty boss and a pervert the older man also apparently didn't understand what the word no meant or what a rejection was. Despite Billy telling him quite plainly that he was in a committed, monogamous relationship. The only reason Billy endured the harassment was because he needed his job, he put that on the line to finally tell the man to stop yet it hadn't had any effect. He was still propositioned, still groped in ways that had the other employees flushing with anger for him.

"The next time I see his hands on you I'm cutting them off." One of the cooks, Serg Vanderhorn (an older man who's hair was starting to grey), threatened as Billy passed. "I'm telling you that right now Billy Hargrove, if he touches you again I'll slaughter him."

"Get in line Serg." Hadley Pearson, a waitress who had joined their staff the same time as Billy, piped up as she joined them. "Nick's already called first dibs on beating Pervy Davey to a pulp. Then it's Shelley, Harvey, Maddie, and Frank- you get your chance after me." Billy smiled softly, hoping neither noticed how happy the fact that his coworkers like him enough to care made him. The idea of them all lined up to rip David a new one was also very satisfying.

Like always David seemed to find a way to ruin his day and Billy practically threw himself onto Steve's sofa with a groan of frustration. They had been dating for over a month and Billy found that he probably spent more time with Steve, talking to Steve, and at Steve's house than he does at his own apartment.

"Rough day?" Steve questioned as he found Billy face down on the sofa upon coming downstairs.

"I'll never be able to hate someone more than I hate Neil but David fucking Weston is a really close second." Billy snarled. "I understand now why women like Wheeler hated me in high school- being objectified is so fucking infuriating. Isn't no supposed to be universal?"

"Not to the stupid unfortunately." Steve stated. He climbed onto Billy's back, his hands going to message between his shoulder blades. Billy moaned in relief.

"On top of him being an utter dick, I have to go to Victor's stupid party tomorrow night."

"Who's Victor again?" Steve aked as he kneaded Billy's back.

"Victor Johnson. He shits what David eats." Billy grumbled. "He's one of the assistant managers, he fucking sucks at his job honestly but when you suck your boss' dick for a living I guess that doesn't matter." Steve chuckled, Billy always did have a way with words. "It's this stupid annual shindig that's supposed to help us like each other and shit, I thought only Fortune 500 companies with CEOs and big corporations did that crap. We're a tavern, do you ever see the bars in movies having bashes to promote team building? No!"

"Why don't I go with you?" Steve offered. "I'm just dying to meet David." Billy snorted half heartedly, his body relaxing under Steve's hands.

"Gonna kick his ass for your boyfriend King Steve?" He joked.

"I could y'know." Steve responded. "I'm not as big as you, not as muscular, but you know better than anyone that I'm a lot stronger than what people give me credit for." Billy let out a soft sound in agreement.

"I like that." He stated. "It's kind of hot."

"Yeah Baby?" Steve questioned, his hips rolling against Billy's ass.

"Yeah." Billy breathed, biting his lip as his cock gave a twitch in interest. Steve had that low drawl to his voice that belied his own arousal and had Billy on high alert, ready to please.

"And what else does my baby find hot?" Steve asked, head falling back as he continued to roll his hips into Billy.

"Uh...how your voice changes when we play." Billy offered. "It's lower and it's firm but it's still nice. How you're nice and that you always check on me, that you kiss my scars sometimes when we fuck nice and slow. How you play in my hair when we cuddle. You have a filthy mouth and a ginormous cock, that's not even kind of hot- it's completely hot." Steve snorted in amusement, his boyfriend had to be the biggest size queen to ever exist. He leaned forward, hand coming up to rub at the leather of Billy's black collar.