Day 27: Exhibitionism/Voyeurism | Against a wall

Steve rubbed his eyes tiredly and sighed, "Ms. Christians, this is the thirty-eighth time I've had to respectfully decline your propositions."

"Call me Martha." Ms. Christians responded. She was an older women with red hair and a penchant for fur coats. Steve wasn't in to redheads.

"Ms. Christians." Steve repeated as kindly as possible. "As I have told you before I do not fraternize with my students' parents and I am currently in a relationship." The door to his classroom opened then and there, like Steve's own personal saving grace, stood Billy.

"Billy!" Steve greeted him as he got up, forgetting Martha Christians even existed.

"Do you need something?" Ms. Christians asked from where she was seated. Billy's eyes glanced over to her before returning to Steve as he leaned against the wall behind him.

"This isn't some private parent-teacher conference is it?" He asked. "Sorry to interrupt Mrs..."

"Ms. Christians. Martha Christians."

"Oh Ms. Christians! I guess I should be thanking you then." Billy responded with a smirk that was more a baring of teeth. "I mean I'm probably going to get fucked within an inch of my life later thanks to you." Steve made a choked sound before coughing violently.

"Excuse me?" Ms. Christians exclaimed, disgust coloring her voice.

"Stevie always gets nice and rough after dealing with you." Billy stated.

"Billy." Steve warned, eyes wide in shock.

"I mean he always gives it to me real good but he really rails me after having to deal with your desperate ass all day." Billy continued nonchalantly.

"Billy!" Steve exclaimed.

"Maybe he'll tie me up or spank me too. Oh I have this real nice baby blue dress I want him to absolutely ruin me in, how should I do my makeup?" Billy continued on thoughtfully.

"Baby Doll." Steve hissed, voice stern and slightly strained.

"Yes Daddy?" Billy teased innocently.

"Oh my fuck." Steve moaned before hiding his face away in his hands.

"Well would you look at that." Billy laughed. "I even got Prince Steve's attention now." 

"You're sick." Ms. Christians hissed as she stood up from her chair.

"And you're a desperate housewife." Billy responded. "Maybe if you stopped trying to fuck every cute little pool boy your marriages would last longer than a year, you cradle robber." Ms. Christians made an affronted sound.

"How dare you!" She began.

"No, how dare you." Billy interrupted. "How dare you continue to harass my boyfriend after he has repeatedly turned you down. How dare you disrespect his character and me by even thinking that he would cheat and encouraging it. We are in a monogamous relationship meaning the only one he's going to be dicking down is me." Ms. Christians huffed and grabbed her bag and fur coat before pushing her way past Steve and Billy and out of the room. "Are all the mothers of your students wannabe Real Housewives of Sunnyvale?"

"Are you trying to get me fired?" Steve laughed incredulously.

"Fire you? They should be happy you aren't pressing charges and suing."  Billy replied, pulling Steve in close. "I mean you still have that attorney's card, he's real good at his job."

"Mm." Steve hummed before leaning forward to kiss Billy. "Hi Baby."

"Hi Stevie." Billy breathed for swooping in for another kiss. His arms wrapped around Steve's shoulders as Steve's hand held his hips, squeezing lightly. What started out as a sweet press of the lips turned into the dirty dance of tongues and the clashing of teeth. "You liked it." Billy stated between kisses. "You liked me calling you Daddy in front of her, liked that she knows about how good you fuck me." Steve moaned, his hands reached down to grip Billy's thighs and lift him up against the wall.

"Fuck." Steve groaned, pressing his face into Billy's neck and mouthing at his Adam's Apple.

"Is that what you want Stevie?" Billy asked. "Does Daddy wanna fuck his baby doll?" Steve let out a choked sound, hips jerking forward into Billy. Billy's hand reached up and tangled in Steve's hair. He pulled causing Steve's neck to arch back so that they could lock eyes. Steve's pupils were blown wide, blush coloring his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. This was new for them, Billy taking charge like this. It was surprising and exhilarating, exciting. "Will I be Daddy's good boy or his good girl?"

"Jesus Christ." Steve groaned. He pulled back, hands still holding Billy's body close by his hamstrings, and staggered to the nearest flat surface. The bookshelf lining the wall of windows just a few feet away from them. One of Steve's hands reached out to push the books and pieces of artwork further down to make space before placing Billy atop it. His hands pushed up under Billy's shirt, fingers going straight for Billy's nipples. "You're always so sensitive." Steve muttered at Billy's gasp. "So sensitive everywhere."

"Stevie!" Billy mewled, squirming a bit. Steve's eyes drifted out the window, down to the parking, and he let out a guttural moan before stepping back. He moved with more haste, manhandling Billy to face the window before the younger man could begin to protest. He hiked Billy's shirt up, pulling it over Billy's shoulder but not bothering to take it all the way off, and the blonde man gasped as cool air licked the skin of his chest. Steve reached for Billy's pants next, undoing them and shoving them as far as he could without having to bend down. "You're a lot more amped up." Billy grunted.

"Look down." Steve instructed as he pressed against Billy's lower back. Billy braced himself against the bookshelf and looked down out the window at the parking lot. There in the parking lot staring up at them wide eyed in front of a silver BMW was Ms. Christians. There was a man a few parking spots away who was also watching in shocked horror.

"Fuck." Billy whined, spine arching. He heard the sound of Steve's belt coming undone, a zipper being undone. Nimble fingers at his hole before he heard Steve's breath hitch at how easy the slide in.

"You're already prepped Baby Doll." Steve stated. "Did you come to see me hoping to get fucked?" Billy nodded frantically and pushed his hips back, eyes never leaving the parking lot. "Eager." Steve laughed lightly before obliging. Billy let's out a low moan as he's filled. Steve's thrust are slow but powerful. Anyone watching would know exactly what they were doing. "That man is Mr. Ferguson, he teaches fifth grade math."

"He looks, shit, he looks like an asshole." Billy grunted.

"He is." Steve huffed. "He doesn't like me very much."

"Cause you're- ah- young and have a ginormous cock." Billy replied through pants. "His balls are probably just as shriveled up as his face." Steve chuckled, even while getting fucked Billy still had a way with words.

"If you can insult him then I'm not fucking you right." He teased. "Kick one of your legs off." Billy struggled for a bit to get his shoe off then let his left leg slip out of his pants. Steve grabbed hold of hit, pushing it up to rest on top of the book.

"Fuck!" Billy hissed as Steve sped up with their new angle. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Steve- oh!"

"Watch them." Steve ordered. "I want them to see how pretty you are."

"Steve!" Billy whined. "God- right there, right there! Please, please, please!"

"You're so pretty when you come Baby Doll." Steve complimented. "Are you going to give me what I want?"

"Yes!" Billy sobbed, his body going taut with his release.

"Good." Steve praised, pace becoming uneven and hips stuttering. "So good for me Baby Doll." He pressed forward, body as close to his sub's as possible as he found his own release.

They stood there for a minute, basking in the afterglow.

"I'm definitely getting reported." Steve muttered between harsh breaths. Billy couldn't help but giggle.