Episode |~| 5 : The Adventures of stewy and Roger : Roger in Nebraska

The adventures of stewy and Roger series

Stewy's point of view

"Well I can help you " Roger said , I turned sharply at him in suprise.

" What did you just say ? . Can you repeat that? " I asked in disbelief .

" I can go over to Nebraska and find the information you need to keep your Jo-"

I interrupted him with a huge hug " thanks Roger , you're one of a kind ".

he slowly pushed me away "what are friends for stewy ?"

"So when are you gonna try ? ". I asked.

" Soon as possible , so you can continue with your job , no problemo !" he said with a goofy grinn.

" But....but I can't let you go alone , I love you too much to risk your life " . I said . " Let Mike go with you ".

" relax stewy , nothing is gonna happen to me I put on different disguises everyday and do dangerous stuff and still manage to come out unscathed , I'm just taking a harmless trip to Nebraska , besides , You think he'd be so kind as to do that ?". he asked with uncertainty.

" Weeeellllll , he said he'd willing to break up with his other bitches for me , so I think he'd do pretty much anything for me ". I said , confidently.

"Ok then , you better head over to his place ...hmmm , how ironic , Ms levinton gives you impossible assignments and her son does it for you " .

"Yeah , I'm the best ..... Anyway , I better go take a shower , don't wanna show up looking like a zombie ''. I winked.

Roger burst out laughing "that was a joke right ?..... Wait ! It was a joke, right ? ''

============================

I rang the doorbell the third time , before the house maid open.

" Hi , I'm Starla Hamilton , tell Mike I'm looking for him ". I said , I didn't bother to look up at her sorry face.

" Sorry , Mike asked me to let nobody in " she said.

" Well I'm not a nobody , if you don't wanna call him , I'll help myself in !" I shoved her out of the way and went straight to his room , I didn't bother to knock , stewy Griffin doesn't knock .

" Hey cutie , how did you get past the maid , I told her not to let anyone in " , he said with his head popped up from the bed.

" Oh that ? You should get a better maid , she looks less than a person , besides I'm not just any body , I am stewy Griffin !" I said , gesturing to myself.

" who's stewy Griffin ? " Mike asked, confused.

"I mean - I like to call myself different names. What I meant to say was, I'm Starla Hamilton. "I really dodged a bullet.

" Well what can I do you for , Starla Hamilton ?" He asked.

" it a big favour , I don't know if you are willing " I said , running my acrylic nails down his abs , ever so seductively.

" Id do anything for you , Starla " he said , gliding his tongue along his lips."Well I need you to help me go over to nebraska and help me with something " I said in one breath , while closing my eyes.

" Like i said , anything for you Starla ." he said , I sighed in relief " so what do want me to do in Nebraska and when do you think is right for me to take the trip ?" He asked.

" I want you to acompany Cynthia , she is going to Nebraska to help me find info on the Psycho pet killer " I said.

" Oh that scumbag who goes around murdering pets ? " He asked with a disgusted look.