3

Arnav stared Khushi who was sleeping blissfully unaware of his inner turmoil.

He shuddered when he saw so many misscalls on his professional phone number as well as the personal phone number.

The only two persons who has his personal number apart from his family is Aman and Shekhar, who is keeping his vigilance on Khushi in Kanpur. Though Shekhar has clear instructions to never contact him on his personal number except when in emergency.

So when he saw Shekhar's miss call on his personal number, his heart skipped a couple of beats thinking worst about Khushi. When he called back Shekhar, his hands where shivering, expecting not so bad news.

Though he leaves for his office by 8:30 and his personal phone never on silent mode, that day his sister visited his house and dragged him downstairs to have the breakfast with her and the family unlike daily where he eats in his room alone, thus forgetting his phone in his room.

As soon as he heard the word accident from Shekhar that too of Khushi, he lost his cool. He cursed and called Aman to call the pilot to arrange the helicopter as soon as possible so that he can travel to Kanpur where his Khushi is admitted in the hospital.

When he was about to leave he shouted not only on HP but also on Aakash who stopped him to discuss the file which he forgot the previous day.

As soon as Arnav reached his office, thanks to his rash driving, by which he almost had an accident, but nonetheless reached the office, anger cursing through his whole being for not reaching his beloved in time.

Aman who understood his turmoil, pressured the pilot to reach AR Head quarters so that they can proceed further without much delay, but odds aren't always in his favour.

It took time to refill the fuel in helicopter and Arnav couldn't wait to fire the pilot, he would have done the same if not for Aman's warning that no pilot will be available in the nick of time, and to forget he has to reach Kanpur as soon as possible, moreover there wasn't any flight available from Delhi to Kanpur in next 5 hours.

As soon as he reached Kanpur, he regretted not opening an office in this metropolitan city for he has to face a lot of customs when his helicopter landed on Kanpur's Airport.

It didn't help him when Shekhar
When he reached hospital he was relieved when he saw Khushi conscious and confused.

He took a sigh of relief when he spoke to the doctor.

He still knows he isn't in the good books of Khushi but he sincerely wish she forgives him and accept him back in her life. However a man can hope, right?

But how can a man hope after committing the grave sins?

And how can he expect the opposite person to forgive him after hurting her in the worst way possible, giving her pain, making her numb, breaking her heart?

She isn't God, right?

How can he expect the same woman to accept him back in her life, who crushed her heart? Didn't he think about her self respect?

Will it be easy for her forgo all the pain?

.
.

.

.

.

Khushi woke up after around 13 hours of sleep. Doctors were worried as they gave sedatives which work for around 8 hours but the patient didn't wake for more than 13 hours.

Arnav initially panicked but didn't say much because he knows she slept this much after eons.

He didn't have a problem and he truly wished she sleeps till she is tired of sleeping.