Confidence is key .

"Lahniiiii , come onnnn !!" Toya pleaded tugging on my arm . "You have to go somewhere other than that damn gym !" I sighed & sat up . 6 weeks had passed since I brought my stuff over here . Me & Toya where still going to the gym everyday except last week , but she hated staying in the house . She literally left everyday , & she was constantly inviting me to parties , the movies , out to eat , & etc .

"This why yo ass sick now !" I'm actually sick cause I've been starving myself for a week & only drinking water , but I didn't say that . I weigh 142.0 pounds now . That detox really helped on top of me starving myself . "Where are you trying to take me now , Toya ." "On a shopping spree & to get your nails did . You can't even fit none of these clothes nomore ! I'm going to take a shower . When I get out , you better be ready , or I'm dragging you out of here . She left .

I went into the bathroom right outside the guest room while she was in the other one closer to her room . I freshened up & went in her room wrapped in a towel . She was laying down on her phone . "Got something I can wear ?" "Get whatever you want out my closet . Bottoms in my second drawer" She responded , not even looking up . I looked through her closet . I didn't even know it was possible to have this many clothes . I grabbed a plain black T-shirt & shut the closet . I grabbed a pair of blue gym shorts with a black Nike logo from the drawer , went back into the guest room , & got dressed . I tossed my hair into a messy bun & headed back into her room . "I'm ready ." She slid off the bed & grabbed her keys . We went out the door .

•••

"You like thissss !?" Toya asked holding up a rainbow croptop . I shook my head . "Well , it's cute , but I don't have the body for croptops ." She put it in the basket anyways . I got more than enough outfits . Next , we went shopping for shoes . I got quite a few pairs .

We finished shopping & went to the food court . I got Chinese food , & she got Chick-fil-A . Finally . "Let's celebrate your weigh loss ..." Toya grinned at me . "I'm not going to a pa-" "Noooo . Let's get you a piercing ." "Are you forgetting how old I am !? My mama would kill me ." She really wouldn't , but I couldn't think of anything else to say . She rolled her eyes . "Well , we'll get your nails done when you're finished eating ."

We did just that once I finished eating . I got short light blue nails & . We went back to the car & began to head home . "So ...? What kind of piercing where you talking about ?" I asked . She smiled slightly . "Nose ." "Lets do it ..." "Lahni , are you sure ? You don't have to do nothing you don't wanna do ." "I want to ."

We went to Brink's tattoos & piercings . "1.. 2.. 3 !" The lady stuck the needle through my nose faster than I thought she would . I only felt a slight pinch ; a single tear rolled from my eye . "AYYYY , BITCHHHH . YESSSSS ." Toya started dancing & sticking her tongue out . The lady gave me a spray for everyday cleansing , & we left .

•••

"You ready to get your hair done ?" Toya asked me , walking into the living room with a pink box . I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face instead of responding . "Yo bundles is in here , boo ." She held up the pink box . "They came this morning , but I just wanted to wait until we went shopping ." I smiled & shook my head . If I liked my hair , I was most defiantly going somewhere tomorrow .... I was starting to look cute .

The first thing she did was washed & dried my hair . Then , she braided it down . I'm not really sure what she was doing after that , but it didn't take long . "Go look !" She had a big smile on her face . I raced into the bathroom . I could barely even recognize myself . I looked stunning . I laughed & smiled at myself in the mirror . I spun & twirled around . Yeah , I'm going somewhere tomorrow . I look good . My face is clear . My nails are done . My stomach on flat while my ass on FAT . I'm loving this . It's almost as if I'm in a dream .

I ran back into the living room . "Bitch , we gotta do something tomorrow !" I shouted at Toya . She covered her mouth . "Nuuhhh . Lemme find out you cussing ." She bursted out laughing . "They having a party on Luther street .." I nodded my head . "Let's go there !" Toya laughed again . "Pick you a outfit right now ." I did as I was told & came back in a long sleeve white crop top with a red logo , blue jeans , & red white & blue vans . "You like this ?" "Bitchhhh , you look cute as hell !" "The pants are a little big on me ." I said . She went to her room & came back with a red Gucci belt . I tried it on , & it fit perfectly . "Oh my goshuhh ! I'm gone cry . Look at my bitch finally excepting the fact that she a bad bitch . " Toya sniffled & wiped away non existent tears .

I laughed & got changed back into the clothes I previously had on . I put my party fit to the side & went back to join Toya . "Come here . Let me braid your hair down before you I go to sleep ." I sat down beside her , & she braided my hair . "Well , I'm out . Put on one of those bonnets on in yo bathroom cabinet before you lay down ." She grabbed her phone off the table & left .

I stayed up for another hour before I put on a bonnet & went to sleep . I'm going to my first party that isn't a family event tomorrow . Prayers are accepted at this time ....

Your votes are appreciated ! I promise you it's going to become more interesting , loves ! Thanks for reading . 💙