A fighhhhttttt ?? 😹

Juvie

Toya asked me to look out for ha lil sis while ha & Phat was outside talking bout they relationship problems & shit . I sat back watching her , smoking . She was sitting by herself on a couch scrolling on her phone .

Shordy real quiet & to herself . She ain't even really start talking until she got high earlier . She been silent ever since , unless she talking to Toya .

That shit attractive as hell . I ain't never met no female really cut like that ; I wonder if she putting on a show & shit like the rest of these hoes be doing .

As she sat there minding her business , this nigga Keshawn sat down next to her & started talking to her . Ion fuck with bro ; ion even know who told this bum ass nigga to come to my party .

They talking , & he went outside & came back with 2 Smirnoffs . He handed her one & kept the other one for his self . She hesitated but took it & started drinking it anyways . She was downing that hoe like some henny . She obviously not the drinking type .

Shid , she seemed to be enjoying his company .
I peeped my head out the door to see where Toya was , got me babysitting this damn girl .

She was in her car with Phat . I shook my head & went back to my seat .

This shit fucking up my play , mayne . I can be getting some neck right now .

She always come through for a nigga though , so it's coo or whateva .

I looked up at Lahni , & she seemed a lil uncomfortable with Keshawn now like she was ready for that nigga to leave .

He picked her drink up off the table & kept tryna get her to drink it . I couldn't hear what they was saying , but she kept refusing .

He finally gave it up & sat the drink down . He hopped up & started yelling at her . She just sat there .

Just as I was getting up to see what the issue was , he picked the drink back up & threw that shit dead in her face . I jumped all the way up & ran over there .

"Yo . What the fuck is yo problem , bro !?" I pushed him & looked back at Lahni . She was crying , & the drink was dripping off her face & hair . I got angrier .

"Aye , what the fuck going on , shordy !?"

"H-he put something in my drink , so I wouldn't drink it , & I- "

"Man , Juvie . I ain't put none in that hoe drink !"

I looked back at him . "Shutcho pussy ass up ! Throw a drink on me , bitch ass nigga !?"

I walked up to him & yanked him up by his fake ass Polo & dragged him to the door . Bro ain't even resist .

I tossed him off the front steps & walked over to & him . "Getcho hoe ass up & box nigga

He laid there & shielded his face .

A crowd was already beginning to form against us . It was already niggas recording & shit .

I took my shirt off & threw it to the side .

"Get up & box , nigga !"