Thats crazyyy ...

Juvie

Juvie😩: u ready
Alahnia : Yea .
Juvie😩: we gon just chill at my crib and ima take u out later u with dat?
Alahnia : Yea .

I locked my phone & tossed it to the side of the bed .

"Kiara , I got some shit to do . I'm finna head out ."

She walked into the room still only in her bra & panties . She sat in my lap .

"Baeeeee , nooooo . Just stay tonight please ."

I pushed ha off me , grabbed my phone , & got up . "I gotta go ."

"What shit you got to do !? Huh !?"

She got in my face & pushed me .

"Bro , chillat farreal . I said I got some to do . Don't start allet . " I pushed her out my way & went to grab my keys .

"You don't got shit to do ! You would've been & said something ! You tryna go meet up with some hoe ! You tryna go with that bitch that you was with yesterday , ain't you !? Y'all clearly got something going on !"

I grabbed my keys & walked out the front door . She followed me .

"Don't act like I'm not talking about shit ! Ima kill you & that bitch !"

I turned around . "Kiara , get tha fuck on , man ."

"Or WHAT !? You gone HIT ME like you always do ? DO IT !"

I ignored her & got in my car .

She just stood there with tears running down her face cussing me out .

I let down the window .

I shook my head & drove off to Toya's .

Juvie😩: im outside

She came out in less than 5 seconds like she was waiting by tha damn door . She got in & put on the seatbelt .

I drove off . It took me 10 mins to get us to my crib .

~~~~

"You can sit down , shordy ."

She hesitated for a second , but sat down at the end of the bed .

"I'm boutta roll up , & we gone smoke before we eat . Make yo self comfortable farreal . Take yo shoes off , & watch tv & shit ." I turned the tv on & tossed her the controller .

I grabbed the gram in a half I had in my closet , a gar , my rolling tray , & a lighter . I sat back on the bed & began to roll up .

Lahni was watching something , but she was still at the edge of the bed .

I finished rolling & lit the blunt .