prologue

YOUR IMAGINATION AS LYNETTE HARGREEVES.

"Say you understand before I drop your sorry asses to the ground"

"Back off before I burn you to a crisp"

"I swear I'll freeze your sorry butt off if you don't stop it"

----------[]----------

Lynette Hargreeves was anything but ordinary.

Powerful, brave and kind-hearted, she was a everything a hero could be. Gifted with abilities many would call superhuman, she was turned into a subject of experimentation. She lay frozen in time by what made her special, imprisoned by the very product of what determined her as a superhero.

----------[]----------

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got seven of them, later taking in one more after she had been abandoned by his door step just months after he had adopted the first seven.

This abandoned child was none other than Lynette Hargreeves, number 8, "The Gem". Left unwanted, forgotten and removed from the lives of those who existed around her during the first few months of her existence.

----------[]----------

You see, each of the adopted infants had extraordinary abilities, some more powerful than others.

Lynette had been gifted with the abilities of telekinesis as well as elemental and energy manipulation. She was deemed a jack of all trades, a precious and prized resource to possess whenever it came down to fighting crime and taking down bad guys.

----------[]----------

rose speaks!!

hi everyone!! this is my first book and I hope you enjoyed this introduction it was fun writing it and I have a couple more chapters already queued up for release and I hope to be able to update this book regularly but I can't guarantee anything to you guys. I'm still studying and I actually have to work and I have a ton of responsibilities. not to mention that i volunteer at a lot of organisations. so updates might be slow but hang in there i'll definitely get to them eventually, don't worry. i hope you guys enjoy the rest of this book. and do comment if you want an imagines book for the younger cast of the umbrella academy, nothing too dirty though because they're all softies and too cute to engage in this kinds of stuffs. all fluff please.
thank you!! 💗💗