IV

Third Person P.O.V

As soon as Tom started turning, Matt ran to his next position to which where Tom was headed. Then eventually two met, Tom's left arm landed on Matt's shoulder and Matt's right hand held Tom's waist while the other held Tom's hand. They looked up to each other, panting gently under their breath. They stared before slowly cracking a grin, "I guess I still sucked," Tom exclaimed as he moved away from Matt who was now clapping his hands in happiness while laughing. Matt shook his head, "No, no! You were amazing! I'm just laughing because I never thought you'd be able to learn the women's part in the waltz so much faster than I... even though I'm much more... Girly... between the two of us," He admitted and slowly stopped clapping. Tom snorted, "Come on! Don't give me that crap. We took 3 hours Matt," he said as he walked over to the table. He took the cloth that was lying on top of the surface and wiped his sweat.

He and Matt have been practicing the waltz for almost 4 hours. Tom woke up from a horrible nightmare where he found himself locked in a cage with a giant person in the same leather top towering over the said cage while laughing maniacally. It got him thinking about a lot of things including his sister, Matt and the so called 'Grand Ball'. Then he suddenly remembered what Edd almost begged him to do, "Change the New King". From there, he woke Matt up and asked him to practice with him as the male role to which Matt sleepily agreed to.

Here they were, already so sweaty at 6:12 am in the morning. 

"Ahh..," Tom hissed as he held his bruised knees, Matt hurriedly offered him a chair and helped him sit gently. Tom mumbled a small 'thank you' to Matt then he turned to the door, "I wonder if the two are awake right now..," he mumbled to himself before giving the cloth to Matt. Matt took it with a small 'thank you' before pulling the chair that was a bit far from him, sitting on it with a huge exhale. He then turned to Tom with a grin on his face, "I wonder what the New King is like in person," he said as he laid the cloth on the table. Tom looked up and thought to himself for a bit, "Probably like the old one? Evil." he said. Matt shook his head almost immediately, "We don't know him personally yet. It's bad to assume that."

Tom looked at Matt, "Are you serious Matt?" he spat. Matt hesitantly nods, "Yeah... I mean... It could be that he's just being ordered to do the things he do... Or something..," he murmurs while pushing his fingers together. "Come on, Matt. Can you not see our situation now? The situation of Edd and Ell? The situation of our Home?" Tom spat to Matt with disgust. This made the other lean back very slowly, "But Tom... He might not be the one doing those things... We don't know..," Matt said with a frown on his face.

"Exactly, You do not know," a voice spoke and the door was pushed open. Edd who was still wearing his leather top while still in pajamas walked in holding a tray with bread and cheese. He laid the tray on the table, putting the cloth that is covered in sweat on Matt's chair. He then turned to the two, "You guys exactly don't know so you have no right to assume anything for now," Edd said. "Good morning Tom. Matt," he greeted with a grin. "Morning Edd./Good morning Edd!" Tom and Matt greeted in unison. Edd chuckled to himself a bit before looking at the two from their heads to their toes.

"I see you two have been practicing the waltz together. I am very happy that I don't have to get as sweaty," Edd commented and chuckled. Tom stared at Edd with an annoyed look on his face, "Really, Edd?" He called. Edd turned to the teen with a confused expression. "Yes?" the other answered, "You're seriously still wearing that leather top of yours? We already know who's your soulmate is. You don't have to hide it anymore," Tom spat while holding Edd's leather top. "Take it off," he ordered before Edd denied, holding onto Tom's hand that was gripping on his leather top, "I still cannot do so by the King."