VI

A/N

I'm not really good at describing dances in books. So you may imagine how the waltz went ^^

TOM'S P.O.V

I am now standing in front of a huge golden door and there are two people wearing white leather tops standing firmly on each side of the door, "I could hear music on the other side..," I mumble. I turn to look at the people wearing white tops. Could it be? There's some kind of color coding to each people working under the king?... Well, Whatever.

I took a deep breath, it's all going to be over soon. We will be able to get home once this is over. I start walking and the two people opens the door for me. Everyone inside the room turn their heads to look at me. Wow, talk about some great entrance. I walk inside and examine the surroundings. The room was big and it was almost as if everything in the room was made out of gold and silver. But it was mostly covered with the color Red. The cloths on the windows, on the floor, on the table were all Red.

There were a lot of food on each side of the room. Lining up perfectly. I can guess they all already ate since there were a lot of used utensils on the table. There are a group of people wearing blue leather tops with instruments on the far center corner of the room. The guests, us, were all wearing fancy suits and gowns.

Most of them are women and we, the men are probably only 6 or 7.

I guess that makes the King... gay? Or I don't know. Just as long as they have a fair face then I guess it's a go for the King? But like, what if his soulmate was an average looking person. How is he so certain that his soulmate has a fair face?

No offense.

"They all look beautiful..," I whisper to myself before I hear the door behind me closing slowly. Then I turn to the other guests. While some are obviously excited about this, whispering they can't wait to see the King and such. The others however were scared. They clearly look like they wanted to leave. I guess I'm not the only one who seems to be forced to do this.

I then turn to the front, there was a huge space on the center of the room, dividing the guests and the people wearing masks. I desperately start searching for Edd and Ell but... They are all wearing the same colored tops; black leather tops and it seems like they match the same count of the guests because the only people standing and wandering around on the side are people wearing white tops. The Men in white tops wear wearing black and white suits with some kind of a black butterfly on their collars while the Women were wearing black and white long dresses.

Mostly, all of the people other than us are all wearing similar clothes just different color suits, hair colors and different hair styles. Yet, one stands out to me the most. A person standing at the very center of the crowd of masks. The person has light brown hair has some kind of devil horns sticking out. That person really stood out to me. Suddenly the lights turned out and I could hear all of the guests gasping in surprise.

Then the lights turned on but it was focusing on the center only. Then the music started playing and the people wearing masks started walking in a very rhythmic pattern. This is exactly how the waltz start.

Everyone was in rows as we slowly walk to our supposed first partners. A person in a dark green suit waltz towards me as I did the same. We held hands and I drape my other hand on their shoulders as they held my waist then we started waltzing.

"You are PRETTY dude looking to be here, you know?" the person commented, I chuckle, "Yo, Edd. Did I took so long?" I ask before he held my right hand up so I can waltz around him slowly. Edd chuckles, "Yeah, you took long but you made it just in time for the dance," he says and we start waltzing again. I tilt my head to the side, "So, how many partners exactly?" I ask.