Brynjolf x Injured!Reader

A wAcKy request from~ MysticalJedi

I growled as I punched the stone wall, then yelling in pain. I growled more, taking my anger out on the poor wall. Brynjolf stood there, leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Poor lass..." I jumped at his voice, slamming my hands hard on the stone wall. 

"That's not good for your wrists..." Bryn told me in a calm voice. I slammed my fists harder, feeling my blood trickle down my hands. Brynjolf sighed.

"It wasn't your fault, lass." I growled at Bryn, then lunged myself at him. He caught me in his arms, hugging me. I squirmed in his arms, trying to push him away, He was careful not to touch my wrists. I tried more to escape, but found myself hugging back, crying heavily on his shoulder. He rubbed my back, sighing.

"Let me see your wrists." I yanked my bloody hands back, making Brynjolf sigh again. He gave me a disappointed look, a frown replacing his typical smile.

"Please, Y/n, I don't want you to be in pain."

"I ALREADY AM!" I yelled, making Bryn frown more.

"Please...just..give me your hand." I gave up and yanked my dripping, bloody hands to him. He carefully took my wrists and I sat down. He examined the bruised and swollen area around my hands.

"You only twisted them. And lass?" I looked angrily up at the redhead. "It wasn't your fault at all. Rune wanted to go with you...and you didn't know it was him when you stabbed him..." I scoffed.

"He should have listened to me." 

"Yes, he should have. And he paid for it-"

"HOW CAN YOU SAY HE PAID FOR IT? He died because of me!" I sobbed. Brynjolf got some ice from a mini fridge and placed it on my wrists.

"It wasn't the first time we've made this mistake. You thought he was the owner of the house." I leaned back, groaning in distress.

"He was my best friend....I don't know how I can forgive myself." Warm tears streamed down my cheek as I stared at the ceiling. Brynjolf stroked my hair.

"It was his fault that he also thought you were the owner...when you attacked him...he attacked you. But by then it was too late."

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING! Get out of my room...." I demanded. Brynjolf left, leaving me alone. 

~

An hour later, Brynjolf came back in, finding me asleep. He sat on my bed, stroking my hair. I opened up my eyes, seeing a crying Bryn. 

"Why are you crying..." I asked, my voice groggy from waking. He sobbed a bit, hiding his face. I made room on my bed for him to sit all the way. I leaned on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I just..I want to help you, lass." I snuggled into his arm, staring forward. I rubbed my head on him, clinging closer. He brought me closer, nuzzling the top of my head. I got onto his lap, smirking slightly at him. His face red face turned a pinker color. I leaned down and kissed him, cupping his face with my hands. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Rune. A ghost Rune. No, literally he was wearing a ghost costume.

"HEY GUYS I'M A GHOST!" Brynjolf and I froze, not bothering to move at all.

"You're alive?" I asked.

"No, I'm dead! OoooooooOOoooooOOOOO~" Rune made a spooky ghost noise and I just continued kissing Bryn. He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss, hinting to the ghost that he should probably leave. So he did.

Gosh. What was any of this? XD

592 words!