•Lost•

•Lost•
/lɒst/
Unable to understand or to cope with a situation.

Alessia

I was released from the hospital six days ago after staying there for almost three and a half weeks, my life was slowly going back to normal. He had allowed for me to go live in the dormitories and continue my studies, of course Giuliano had to be by my side at all times.

I didn't understand, as easy as it was. Who the hell was Kaden Adresano and what the heck did Giuliano have to do with him. It was all too confusing but every time I tried to ask my friend he had completely close off. So, I gave up with him.

The event of a few weeks ago was never brought up between me and my friends ever again. When Lucien found out that I was in the hospital he freaked out, almost punching Giuliano along with the doctor, yet he never informed our parents.

As for now, I was sitting in one of the cafés on campus alongside my friends, chewing on a chocolate chip cookie. The atmosphere was relaxed but fairly loud since it was the most popular shop here. Most of the people were college students, occasionally they were with their parents or friends it seemed.

Out of nowhere, Giuliano choked on his coffee as he read something on his phone, but Tiana was fast to pat his back to make sure he was fine again. He thanked her before glancing nervously at me.

I raised a brow while still munching on the leftover of the little biscuit, "What?"

"Stay calm and remember the rules."

Rules? What rules—

The door of the café opened and in strode Kaden Adresano in all his handsome glory. Milana, Tiana and I stiffened, completely going silent like half of the shop. I glanced at the two girls to confirm they were as tense as I was, and they were even more so.

His aura reeked of authority and dominance, as his eyes searched around the interior before landing on me. Kaden started towards us, his stride full of confidence. He didn't fit in here, his attire compared to none of the ones in this shop, with his black fitting suit pants matching his black button down shirt and dress shoes while everyone else was dressed casual.

Tiana scooted closer to Giuliano continued by Milana reaching closer to me, her body shaking lightly.
Eyes followed his every move and now someone was able to guess what the reactions of the other people were, when this gorgeous specimen stood at our table.

My Italian friend raised himself to greet his friend before he sat down again but he was left standing. I dared a look at him as he gazed into my eyes with such an intensity that I got up and left my seat willingly. Kaden sat down, just as I turned to head back to my room, he pulled me down onto his lap. The impact of the sudden motion hurt my still kind of injured ribs, making me let out a gush of air from the sudden pain.

He caressed the side of my hip while I was sitting sideways on his lap. His words from the night at the hospital rang through my head, you're mine. I hated the fact that it messed with my mind way more than I would have ever liked to admit. It was confusing as to why this male appeared and suddenly claimed as if I was an object?

Kaden was shady, that was the one thing I was painfully aware of.

"How have you been, tesoro?" Kaden asked, his question directed at me.

"Fine."

His eyes fixated on something behind me, his gaze narrowing as he clicked his tongue before a dark smirk took over his handsome features. "Lucien Morel, a pleasure to see you here."