•Family•

•Family•
/ˈfɛmɪli/
a. the basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children
b.any of various social units differing from but regarded as equivalent to the traditional family

Third Person

The special troops of the Italian Mafia reached the somewhat deserted house where the French base was situated. For a Mob base it was quite small, unprotected and obvious with tiny lights lighting up the outside as well as the inside of the house and the not so subtle row of cars behind the broken fence.

With a sign of his right hand Kaden ordered them to move forward. Now. They had to use the perfect moment to attack

Everything happened so fast, at first they were fighting about seventy men, then the head of the French was captured by Kaden and after he had beaten the man unconscious, Kaden was pounced on out of nowhere. The French Mob Leader had really no preparation for a sudden, unplanned hand-to-hand combat fight.

Kaden and his attacker stilled for a moment when they heard steps followed by Alessia's voice crying out for one of them.

When she had reached the end of the steps that lead to the basement a second later, the first thing her eyes caught was her brother and the love of her life fighting each other. The second thing was more than surprising-
"Papa!" She yowled in shock when the battered and beaten man entered her view.

The Italian man's muscles went rigid, that could not have been right could it? The leader of the Mob- rival Mob, was his woman's father?
That old salaud he thought kept himself hidden with another name. To Kaden this man had proved to be more of a coward then he had originally thought.
(Bastard)

"Lucien!" She yelped. "What is- Why is-"
It clicked and she accidentally let the man fall to the floor.

"You mean that- you mean that papa is-is too? That's why you were so extremely angry when I talked back at Kaden for you."
She paused, taking a deep breath and organizing her thoughts. When she had begun to speak the latter part of her sentence, realization came crashing down on her.
"You were afraid that you would lose our fath- his respect. Wh-what rank are you?"

He stared into her eyes with an expression that one just could have put a finger on. "Il est le chef." Lucien motioned his head to their father.
(He's the boss)

"Please tell you are joking." She asserted, her mind was slowly going into overdrive. Stop asking questions you really do not want an answer to, her subconscious reprimanded her. Alessia felt the bile rising up in her stomach and her throat, this was too much for a time span of no more than five minutes. "Please be joking."

But judging by the look on his face, he had definitely not been playing around.

"Does mom know?"

"She's the femme, of course she does."
(Woman{female head of Mob})

Alessia was barely blinking. Her family had had a second life all of her existence, how had she not been able to notice? She was suddenly angered at the fact that her family practically lied to all her the entire time. "And you guys-you guys were not going to tell me? What the fuck?"

Lucien only snorted in response. "See? This is a reason why. You are too sensitive to be part of this." What he said and the manner he said it in caused Kaden to desire seeing his head off his shoulders more than ever before.

Not even mere moments later, the heir to the French Mob went back to the task at hand; killing the head of the Italian Mafia. Alessia was outright ignored by her brother as the tears in her eyes welled and hurt spread out in her heart. Maybe he was right, she was too soft and could not have bared living such a life.