•Fate•

•Fate•

/feɪt/the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power.

Third Person

"And when it's over, you text me instantly, you hear?"

Winter snickered, "yes, instantly."

The two girls hugged one last time and with a few more words said, Alessia was on her way. It was Saturday afternoon, today was Winter's prom so they had stayed home and searched up cute hairstyles and Make-up looks that would fit her outfit today. After a lot of arguments they agreed and Winter promised to send her a picture of when she was finished.

Alessia waved then sped down the road headed for her college now. She put on some music, humming to it as she concentrated on the road.

-

As soon as she unlocked the door to her room she wished she had not.
"OH MY GOD!" she squeaked slapping her hands on her eyes.

"Goddamn!"

"I'm going out no problem finish what...you are doing there."

She blindly grabbed for the door handle before gripping and slamming it shut. A shiver of disgust running down her spine as she recalled what she had just witnessed. Well at least he had a cute butt.

Shaking her head, the shocked girl turned around and walked down the hallway to get out of here for another while. Nobody was really keen on seeing their best friend get it on, specially with another friend.

--

"Are y'all decent now?"

"Yes."

Alessia moved into her room two hours later to see a blushing Tiana and a nonchalant Giuliano sitting there doing nothing but talking as it seems. Tiana's face was flushed and her hair wet as was Giuliano's so they must have taken a shower after she left. The girl avoided as much eye contact as possible with Alessia and sure she felt awkward too but Tiana was extremely uncomfortable that she bid goodbye not ten minutes after Alessia reappeared.

They both did their own thing until Giuliano announced that he was going to get something to eat, he asked Alessia what she wanted, she told him and then he was out.

Once again she found herself going under in her own thoughts. Winter's statement of her being in love with Kaden suddenly refused to let her mind come to rest when it came to the topic of him.

How could she know?

Was it the rush of emotion that she felt every time she thought of him?

Was it the fact that he would never entirely leave her mind?

Was it the growing subconscious acceptance of his lifestyle?

Or was it the constant checking of her phone to see if he tried to make contact, and the feeling of warmth and safety she had when she ever so rarely saw him?

Nobody knew for sure, right?

Wrong.

Winter when she was still friends with that group of girls in her school, observed more than she talked. She noticed whenever one of them seemed to have a crush or one of them were trying to fall in love -keyword trying-, but none of them were really serious about it. Nonetheless, she also loved to read and having read more books than one she was very good at guessing if someone was really in love, having a boyfriend herself was just another plus point.

So when Winter picked up on Alessia's habits she grew suspicious and after what Alessia had told her yesterday she knew for sure, Alessia was in love. Alessia herself just did not know because she probably did not want it to be true.

No. Alessia was not allowing herself to feel more than infatuation on her watch. Her friend was wrong, she was completely mistaken, her senses were off.

Aside from the conflict of her weirded up emotion, Alessia felt the loneliness creep up on her again it was not like she could control it. She knew that she had the support if she would ever need some, she had Winter and Giuliano, even Tiana. Everything was fine but at the same time everything wasn't. Something, and she couldn't put a finger on it, seemed out of place.

Giuliano waltzed back in and gave her her food. She invited him over to eat with her on her bed which he gladly agreed to. Deep down she was shocked that she had spent so much time thinking and contemplating that even Giuliano was back again.

"What are we watching?" The Italian man asked, watching as she pulled their food out of the plastic bags and shrugged. Giuliano did too and before they could spend hours on deciding what to watch he clicked the first best series that was suggested.

They ate contently until Giuliano's phone would not stop buzzing and as he finally got it and picked up, Alessia could hear the yells of a familiar voice come through the phone. His body froze a spaghetti string hanging from the side of his mouth, he casted a look at Alessia to see her worried expression. But soon after, his face turned icy as Kaden continued to speak.

"Yes, on my way."

She could do nothing but view him changing his shirt and rushing out the door. Not thinking at all, Alessia put on her shoes not losing any time before following him out. Waiting for him to get into his car, she hid in a crouching position behind a large bush with only her eyes peeking out. As he got into his car and she saw the rear lights turn on but him not driving away yet, she ran -still crouching- to her own vehicle a few down from his.

"Ow!" She squealed after she hit her forehead on her steering wheel because she ducked as Giuliano's car drove away behind her.

Ten seconds later she put her car in reverse and backed out of the space following the car from a safe distance. During the drive which seemed to last longer than any ride she was ever on, she had lost the car almost twice but you couldn't blame her, it was Giuliano after all who drove like a mentally damaged person.

In order to be able to keep up with him and not cause any accidents she did what she usually never did; She broke a few traffic laws which were to actually protect people from having accidents, Alessia though at that moment, specifically did not care about anything else other than getting to where Giuliano was heading and apparently where Kaden was.

No one could prepare her for what happened that fateful night.

------

omg it's happening.

It's exactly 2:43 am and I'll probably be writing the whole day since I couldn't yesterday. I call triple update the least.

:)