•Missing•

•Missing•
/ˈmɪsɪŋ/
(of a person) absent from a place, especially their home, and of unknown whereabouts.

"Tiana!" Alessia whined. "Leave me be!"

The young woman shook her head vehemently, she was determined to persuade her friend into leaving her dorm room after having been cooped in there for over a month. After Alessia's sudden disappearance, Tiana felt as though her friend had closed off a bit.

She had noticed her looking around often, as if waiting for something to happen. What Tiana didn't know was that it was not something she was waiting for, but someone. The two didn't talk as much anymore, nonetheless a whole lot more than with Milana, who had vanished from the face of earth, it had seemed.

"It's just one party, Alessia, come on please." She begged.

Alessia instantly regretted it when she gazed at the girl's eyes, "Fuckimg hell. Only this one. No more."

Tiana squealed in delight, clapping her hands together, before she made Alessia promise she would be ready by nine PM. Although Alessia did not want to go in the least, she locked pinkies with her friend.

She sighed, in all honesty she just wanted to crawl into bed and read a good book before sleeping, like the stereotypical nerd. However, she also weighed the pros of going which were out-weighted by the cons, well there were a few pros for example getting a change of scenery or trying to forget about someone.

———

Wasted, shit-faced, and hammered were the perfect examples of adjectives to describe Alessia's state at the moment.

One beer then it was three and then ten...probably?

"Alessia! Tone it down!" Giuliano yelled over the loud music.

Wildly, she shook her head before downing another shot. Next thing she did shocked pretty much everyone, Alessia; the shy girl, climbed up on the kitchen island screaming for a round of body shots to the open space of the adjoined living room, earning a lot of claps, hollers and yells of agreement.

The short dress she wore had ridden up to her upper thigh and Giuliano was very afraid she would do something she would definitely repent.

So he did the best thing that came to his mind and that was-

"ALESSIA COME DOWN! OR I'LL CALL KADEN!"

She froze.

She jumped off the table and poked his chest while Tiana watched, shocked out of her mind by her previous actions.

"Go ahead, call him! I don't give a fuuuck! That little puto has done nothing good! Claim me as his, what am I? A fucking car?!"

"Alessia-" he tried but she cut in.

"No!" She started to tear up. "I came her to forget and then one time I hear his name I suddenly don't feel as drunk as I know I am. I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him so much!" She cried.

Giuliano pulled her into his chest he was aware that something had happened but he did not know the details. At that time he did not care that she smudged his shirt with make-up, or that she lashed out on him.