Part #2. The Gamer

(Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day and that you enjoy reading this!)

"Forest" POV

"WELCOME GAMER"

I stared at the floating blue hologram in front of me. At this moment I was feeling two emotions, 1. Surprised. and 2. Annoyed. Because seriously who startles someone by throwing a freaking hologram at their face?!

I took a deep breath and calmed down, then I started piecing together what's happening. It appears that the "Special Ability" that Life and Death talked about was in fact the "Gamer" ability. I was excited because you get to be a freaking RPG character in real life! Yes please and thank you very much!

At that moment I was interrupted from my thoughts by another screen popping into existence in front of me.

"YOU ARE CORRECT NEW PLAYER"

Wait... It is sentient? ...No pop-ups... I guess kind of then? Anyway, I need to pay attention to my surroundings because things are different... Not very different but different none the less.

Everything around me was still white, but in front of me was a pedestal and a pure gray human, I think it was gray at least, being on it. I was looking at it in confusion before another screen popped up.

"IT IS TIME TO CREATE YOUR CHARACTER NEW PLAYER"

Okay... Fun

So a few new screens popped up, once of them was a list of names that I recognized, the other was a picture of the gray person but with an option of colors often found to be a shade of skin, this screen had multiple tabs on it, probably for clothing and hairstyles.

I shrugged and started choosing a skin color, I was alright with the way I look or used to look but still, I should probably try something new, I chose a pale skin color, not sickly pale but still quite pale.

The gray human's skin was now the color I had chosen, but I ignored that for now and before I could go to choose my eyes a new screen appeared.

"PLEASE CHOOSE A CLAN BEFORE YOU PROGRESS ANY FURTHER WITH YOUR CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION"

Oh okay... Guess I gotta do that first, so I turned to the screen that had the list of names on it and saw a list of village names. I decided to go to Konohagakure because I'm unoriginal, and a list of clans popped up, I looked through them and the only ones that caught my eye were the Uzumaki clan, the Uchiha clan, the Senju clan, the Hyuuga clan, the Nara clan, and the Inuzuka clan. I decided to rule Hyuuga and Nara clans out because I don't want a freaking seal on my forehead even with the usefulness of the Byakugan, and while being a Nara with their naturally high IQ could be useful... I personally don't really think that shadows are very useful.

I also ruled out the Inuzuka clan because I don't really feel like that would suit me very well.

I was left with a choice between the Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Senju clans. While having the increased chakra and willpower of an Uzumaki would be cool along with the chains and seals, I don't think I should rely on seals, and I couldn't pick between Senju and Uchiha.

So after groaning and complaining for about a bit, I thought of an idea.

"Umm... Hello? Gamer System Thing?" I said that as a new screen opened up.

"YES NEW PLAYER?"

"Can you generate a kind of coin flip thing so I can choose a clan?"

In response to my question a random selection screen opened up and in the two slots I saw the words "UCHIHA" and "SENJU" with their clan symbols next to the names.