Part #12. First Monster.

(Kyu: Okay then! So, a quick warning. I've changed the way the Stat Points are gained again. I'm very sorry about me changing it so much. But I'm still kinda perfecting the system. But for now it will be 7 points per level. Because in the actual Gamer comic, it was 6 points per level, and in my other stories I don't have Charisma as a stat so that's 1 point for each stat. So it's gonna be 7.)

[Kasai's POV]

My eyes shot open and I sat up. I threw the covers off of me and I hopped out of bed. I had woken up extra early, why? So that I could explore! There was still tons of stuff I hadn't explore yet. But I was mainly focused on the forests outside of the village. You see, most games have monsters that you can fight. And upon killing them, you get experience, money, and sometimes even items! So, I plan on going outside and looking for some stuff to fight.

I put my shoes on, and I ran out of my room. I quickly said 'Good morning' to Toriko-san. And I ran out of the orphanage. I quickly ran to the closest Village Gates. Which were the Eastern Gates.

Once I got there, there were some guards. I just kinda ignored them and walked out. And they did the same to me.

You thought they were gonna stop me? No way! They were underpaid and bored. Why would they care about me?
Anyway, I made sure not to go too far away from the village. But I walked into the forest surrounding the village. And after wandering for about five minutes. I had found my target. A singular grey haired wolf.

Now, I usually don't go beating up animals for no reason. But there was a reason for this one. I wanted to. Oh, also it had glowing red eyes and had a human arm in its mouth.

I opened my Inventory and pulled out one of my Wooden Kunai, I also pulled out my spear.
I decided to hit it before it took a chance to get the first hit. So I threw one of my kunai at it and it hit it in the Wolf's paw, unfortunately it just bounced off. But I ran at the Wolf with my spear in hand. I activated Power Strike and at point blank range. Threw the spear into the Wolf's leg. I pulled it out and smacked the wolf in the face with the spear before activating Power Strike once more and stabbing the Wolf in the face with the spear. The spear broke, but I clenched my fist and punched the Wolf, the Wolf basically died before having a chance to attack. Spear Mastery, Martial Arts Mastery, and Power Strike, were really good Skills.

[You have slain a Wolf!]
{Rewards: 10 EXP, Wolf Tooth, 5 Ryo}

Okay then, so my assumption was correct! So, I should be able to get money if I kill enough enemies. But, I don't have enough time to think about that. It's time for me to get to the Academy!
I grabbed my kunai and threw it back into my Inventory and I ran over to the Academy.

It took a while, but I made it in time. I walked through the hallways and got to my classroom. I sat down in a random seat and waited for the teacher.
I opened my Stats and I looked at what I had so far.

Name: {Kasai Uchiha} LVL: 4 {0/200}
Title: Tiny Chef {Makes the food you make taste like 3 star meals}
Age: 8
HP: 120/120 | CP: 65/65

Occupation: The Gamer, Orphan
Alignment: Leaf, Orphanage
Rank: Academy Student

STR: 6 + 6 = 12
DEX: 5 + 6 = 11
END: 6
INT: 8
WIS: 7
CHA: 11
LUK: 4
Points: 3

I saw that I had three points available. So I allocated them.

Name: {Kasai Uchiha} LVL: 4 {0/200}
Title: Tiny Chef {Makes the food you make taste like 3 star meals}
Age: 8
HP: 120/120 | CP: 65/65

Occupation: The Gamer, Orphan
Alignment: Leaf, Orphanage
Rank: Academy Student

STR: 7 + 6 = 13
DEX: 6 + 6 = 12
END: 6
INT: 9
WIS: 7
CHA: 11
LUK: 4
Points: 0

So, after waiting for a bit more. A few more students walked in. Menma was among those students, and soon the teacher arrived.

Kochi: "Okay, know that everyone is here. We can go to the courtyard. Today we will be sparring, and learning the etiquette of sparring." Kochi-sensei said. All of the students looked excited. I couldn't blame them.

We all got up and moved outside. And there, Kochi-sensei said for the first pair of students to go into the arena. Someone from the Nara Clan, was facing someone from the Inuzuka Clan. As the fight began, I decided to do something more productive than waiting for my turn. I grabbed a leaf from off of the ground and stuck it to my gut. I closed my eyes and started to focus my Chakra towards my stomach, this basically just made my Chakra System make a kind of spiral since my gut was my core.

But, anyway, I removed my hand from my stomach and the leaf stuck onto my gut through the use of Chakra. I held this for about four seconds, although it took all of my concentration. I didn't even notice the notification in front of me.

[Due to five seconds of uninterrupted Chakra Manipulation. Your Chakra Control has increased to 2% you may now put more or less power into your Chakra related Skills.]

Sweet! This means that Power Strike can get even more powered up if I use more Chakra!

Due to me losing concentration, the leaf fell off of my body. But it was fine, because most of the class had already gone, so it was my turn to try sparring.
I didn't really think I would do very well. I mean, fighting trees and wolves are one thing, fighting a person is a different thing.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try.
After two more matches that went by quick enough. I was called up. And I was going to be fighting someone from the Yamanaka Clan. So I stepped into the area that had chalk drawn up as the borders and I got in a basic sparring stance.

The Yamanaka kid did the same. I thought that this would be a good time to Observe this guy.

Name: Jishan Yamanaka
HP: 120/120
LVL: 9
Age: 8

Occupation: Student
Alignment: Leaf, Yamanaka Clan
Rank: Academy Student

Okay then, so he's five levels higher than me. This may not end well.

As soon as Kochi-sensei said 'Begin' I was charged at. Jishan threw a punch, and regardless of whether I was hit or not, he followed it up with a roundhouse kick. I got hit by the first hit, but I managed to block the kick. I pushed his leg away and I grabbed his shirt, I threw a right hook at him and let go of his shirt. I crouched down and placed my left leg farther away from me than my right and I spun, I tried leg sweeping Jishan, but he jumped up and tried axe kicking me on my head. But I side stepped and punched him in the face. He got sent back, but he quickly recovered. I ran at him and jumped up like a foot into the air, he attempted blocking, but I stepped on his arms and then I axe kicked his head. I hopped up and spun myself and delivered a punch to the top of his head. my landing wasn't very smooth, but I got up and I threw a corkscrew punch at Jishan. He tried dodging, but I kneed him in the gut and I punched him twice in the ribs. He had decided to go on the defensive, and I was fine with that. I kicked his sides. Punched him twice where he didn't block and once on his arms. I stepped back, and when he thought he could lower his guard. I spun and delivered a powerful roundhouse kick, well... It was powerful for someone of my age.

This kick nearly pushed Jishan out of bounds. But he jumped at me and kicked me in the face. I caught myself before I could fall, but he followed up by bringing his hands together and bringing them down on my head. My face went directly into the dirt from that one. He grabbed me and actually threw me across the area where we were fighting in. And then, he punched me and kicked me out of the area.

So, yeah. I lost. Kochi-sensei was telling us something, but I didn't pay attention to him, mainly because something felt like it was floating around in my mouth. So I spit it out. and It was one of my teeth. So that wasn't fun.

The class ended a bit later. And I was just thinking throughout the whole day.

It doesn't seem fair that the other kids have already been trained in combat, I need to get stronger.

(Kyu: Hi! I know that the ending of this one was kinda anticlimactic, but I was getting a bit tired. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed, and I hope you all have a great day!)