🗼Kadaija Grant

🗼

Kadaija Grant: I ain’t ya average bitch I’m a diamond 💎 in the rough 💯

"Say I changed on you but I feel that you changed on me. If you fucking with them bitches don’t fuck with me."My best friend Rico is more like friends with benefits with no feelings attached but he done caught feelings quick soon as he started fucking me but at the same time he going around sharing the dick with other hoes that's why he haven't been fucking me since. Here I am standing over the balcony on my nice big house with some furry slippers that I custom made at my shop with cheetah boy shorts and a halter top that match my blond wig staring over at Rico trying to explain himself on why he been fucking hoes.

"Kadaija baby you know I wanted to let you be my girl but you're not ready for a relationship that's what I do what I do

"Kadaija baby you know I wanted to let you be my girl but you're not ready for a relationship that's what I do what I do."Rico shrugged walking in my room and laying back in the queen size bed putting his earphones in and texting away on the phone. Yanking them out of his ears telling him that he gotta go then I laid back on the bed texting on my phone then some caught my eye from a post that Brianna posted on the Twitter, it was her getting cozy with Rico in the hot tub. I couldn't even trip over about it because he's not my nigga but Brianna supposed to be my friend though and she knows that I was fucking on him, I'm a have to pay her a visit later on 
"Kadaija you staying in the house all day?"Rico came walking in with a big ass bowl of cereal sitting on my bed.
"Man tf you still doing in my house? I told you to leave but since you're here still... Are you dating Brianna?"Rico sat his bowl on the table and pushed me back on the bed kissing my lips then he stood up.
"No, she was only a quick fuck that's all. I don't like her for me to be in a relationship with."He finished eating his cereal before it got soggy looking over at me. "She can't gripped that stick like you can though."
"Hands off, I'm over you. Maybe I can find a nigga who doesn't go around fucking every bitch they see."
"Oh fr? You over me? Ricardo Pryor? Nah fuck you mean, you're not over me unless I tell you to be."Yeah that's what he think, Kadaija is done sharing him with them hoes she need her own man. Fuck Ricardo Pryor hoe ass!

Kadaija went over to her mama's to visit when her eye caught a fine nigga sitting on the couch and her mama had caught on to her looking.
"Nah don't even think about talking to him Kadaija. That man is 26."With her mama's words it went in one ear and out the other... She wanted him to be hers. Kadaija is a 22 yr old girl born and raised in Boynton beach Florida, she used to be a stripper at Hot Girl strip club til she quit and gotta job that she love. Kadaija went over to the couch and sat next to the dude studying his features on his face, God done blessed this man. He sat his phone down and stared up in my eyes making me feel like a school girl who gotta crush on one of the popular boys in school.

"Hi you doing sweets? The name is Justin Combs."Ooh chile his voice so sexy and smooth.
"Kadaija Grant..."my mama walked in interrupt my sentence rolling her eyes.
"I done told you to not talk to him, you doesn't listen like your father."She had snarled walking in the kitchen. Justin stood up and told me to follow him outside to his car shit he ain't gotta tell me twice, I can feel my mama's eyes watching me then I heard her smacked her lips.

"Kadaija that's cute sweets... Tell me why your mama don't want you talking to me?"Justin sat in his car with the door open then he pulled me over to sit in his lap.
"I don't know but it probably have some to do with your age, I'm 22 and you are 26."He look at me like he didn't give a fuck about age then he busted out laughing.
"Man idgaf you're my lil baby sweets, I like you."And just like that Kadaija and Justin got together as a couple and gotten to know each other, they'll spend the night together and make out or just chill watching movies with his little sisters.