🔮 Kadaija Grant

🔮

2 months later:Kadaija Grant: Bad bitch alert! she only wanna see that ass in reverse ↩️

2 months later:
Kadaija Grant: Bad bitch alert! she only wanna see that ass in reverse ↩️

"Brianna girl look at this shit,"I had showed her some pictures we done took at the party last night. "We was lit lit bitch!"Justin went out taking his sisters swimming and I told him I'll be out there later... He's such a nice dude, he doesn't worry about no other hoes but me, he told me when his mama had died he gotten custody of his sisters with his brothers.
"Take my picture girl."Brianna went over by the stone wall and posed for the picture, we both look at it before she send it to her nigga which is Rico, they made it official like I knew they would. "Okay then bitch I'm fine!"

TheRealBrianna: A lot of these bitches wanna feel my energy 😏

Rico walked up behind Brianna winking at me and I rolled my eyes ready to go to the pool with my baby. Teyonah told me that she'll on her way there now, Brianna and Rico follow my car there.

Taking off my shirt and shorts showing off my two piece bathing suit, some of the guys was whistling looking at my ass, staring over to my left was Justin in the pool looking sexy as always then his brother Christian came standing next to him getting ready for a picture together.

Teyonah came standing next to me just admiring how Christian looking, Justin gotten out of the water coming over to kiss my lips

"Baby I'm happy you here with me, I was starting to get bored without you here with me."He pulled me in close and we rocked side to side, can see that Rico eyes were on me the whole time while Brianna talk to him, I feel so sorry for her man because her man is a whole hoe out here.
"Oh so that's how it is bro, you wasn't having fun around us?"Christian side eyed Justin with their little sisters in tow behind him with they arms crossed over.
"Man shutcho black ass up my lady's here with me. Kadaija let's go where it's so much quieted."Justin grabbed my hand leading the way to where we're going.
"Uh uh don't be making no babies na." Now what Teyonah don't know is that Justin and I already planning on making a baby together and we picked out the perfect name for our baby if it turn out to be a baby girl. 
"They haven't been dating that long to be talking about having babies."Heard Brianna said behind before being pull in the little shelter where it's more quiet and peaceful, it had a bed which surprise me.

"What's with the rose tattoo baby?"He been asking a lot bout what the meaning of the tattoos I have onto my body but I told him honestly.
"It represent my grandmother her name was Rose til she ended up passing away from stage four cancer, she was known around the hood as mama Rose, she did a lot for the whole neighborhood."I didn't know that I was crying til I felt them rolling down my face.
"Aw come here let daddy take care of his baby."Climbing over to him kissing down his body til I reached up to his lips and our lips connected, felt all the butterflies in my belly. He took off my shirt revealing me in my bra then he took off my shorts grabbing a handful of my ass kissing down to my treasure box. "No running this time let daddy take care of you."Justin be having a bitch climbing up the walls, be wanting to fall in love with his ass. Christian was knocking on the door letting us know that he was leaving with the kids then I can hear Teyonah and Brianna arguing.
"Girl she in there getting dicked down so don't even start fucking tripping! She's grown just like us she knows how to take care herself."
"Teyonah if you riding with me then you better come on."I knew that they was going to get together that's going to be a talk we gon have later over the phone. Justin send my body to a whole nother level then we made sweet love with the music playing softly.
"Baby I just busted in your shit."He started laughing looking down at how my pussy was glistening. "You about to be having my baby."
"Oh so you trapped me? You think it's funny, oh alright."Getting outta the bed feeling a smack on my ass. "Don't touch me."Kadaija didn't know what she gon do with being big and fat, she went into the bathroom bending over the sink with tears falling down her face.
"Man why are you crying for? You ain't happy to be having my baby? That's cool, hurry up so I can dropped you off at home."
"Don't worry about taking me home I drove my car so you can leave."Putting on my clothes and flip flops then walk out the door with sunglasses on. I can hear Justin behind me but oh well I just want to go home take a shower and lay in my bed.
"Kadaija don't get rid of my baby,"he had tears in his eyes knowing that I was going to go take a plan b pill to get rid of this baby. "Please don't kill my baby."
"Okay now get tf away from my car." He backed up and I zoomed outta the parking lot then gotta a phone call from Justin telling me to not be going that fast with his baby.

After showering and putting on lotion I had face time Teyonah then added in Brianna to a group chat because at this point I need advice on this damn pregnancy.
"Kadaija you'll be fine and you'll be the best mommy. I'm happy that you made me an auntie."Teyonah said then her line began beeping with an incoming call from Christian she clicked over and exited out of the chat.
"Are you sure that you ready to be someone's mommy Kadaija? You just met the boy now you having his baby? What your mama will think?"
"I really don't know but are you happy for me Brianna? And me and Justin been knowing each other for two months now, and who cares what tf my mama think I'm grown asf."I didn't mean to be snappy towards her but she making me mad. I'm not telling nobody that Justin's trapped me even though he probably gon run his mouth about it to his brother.  Ugh!