🔮 Teyonah

🔮 Everyday Muthafuckas Show You Different Reasons Of Why You Shouldn't Fuck With Them 💁🏽😈✋🏽💯

#Unbothered😌
#QueenTee👑🎀💋💎

#Unbothered😌#QueenTee👑🎀💋💎

Teyonah:

"I left my own mamma house at 12 years old yeah it wasn't sweet at all I just played the cards that was dealt to me & been getting it on my own every since & I don't knock my lady for nothing that went on she did her thang besides all the BS still in my eyes 🤞🏼 Just know the #FACTS before you think & speak about Teyonah pooh I ain't have a silver spoon in my mouth or a handout. Do yo homework some more 📚 I wasn't born w/ this old soul either a couple wise mfs taught me some shit."I spoken on live for the people who was talking shit about me and I can hear Christian loud ass in the back ground telling me to end the video and that I shouldn't have to explain anything to anybody. When a bitch sneak dissing or talking about me, I pay attention to everybody that co signs or entertains the shit... That's how you know who's been hating from a distance. That's why the only friend I do have is Kadaija the rest of em are fake asf.
"Hi you have reached my voicemail. Please leave your name & number & a damn good reason why this conversation could not be done over a text."Kadaija voice message said, she must be entertaining her daughter that's why she's not answering the phone so I'll talk to her later. I was on my way going upstairs when I heard Christian's sisters talking in the room polishing their nails and gossiping like some teenagers with Quincy just sitting on their bed on his phone.
"Please don't make me get on yo gf."Maliah said putting her attention on Quincy smacking her lips.
"What you mean I thought you like her around."Quincy asked sitting up trying to hear the full scoop of the tea Maliah about to spill.
"She cockeyed asf, one eye looking up one eye looking down she look at the ceiling and the floor I facetime that bitch she looking everywhere but at me."Now at that moment I fell out laughing in tears at these sisters man.
"I'm going home. Man I then fell tf out. Y'all are a mess."Quincy stood but look down at me trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard. "Man it wasn't even that funny."He smacked his lips playfully pushing my head back.
"Oh but it was though, lemme go see what your long headed ass brother want he keep calling me."Teyonah had stood up getting ready to go see what Christian want when the girls wanted her to stay keep em company. She stay around helping them polish their nails and doing they hair when Christian had came to get her.

"Bae I told you to bring your ass here because I wanted to go spent time together but you was all around them little girls."Christian rolled his eyes squeezing her into a hug and kissing all in her mouth.
"We can still go do something. It's never too late for us to do anything." Teyonah gotten off the bed going in the bathroom to do her business then wash her hands. Teyonah been staying over a lot with Christian all because he gotten attached and wanted to sleep with her in his arms every night, they haven't had sex because Teyonah want to take it slow and if they do decide to have sex they'll let it play out. Justin came over and introduced us to his girlfriend Diamonte we all going on a double date together. Maliah and Maleah came walking in the room at the same time asking can they both go with us staring at their brothers.

Maleah and Maliah

"Nope y'all are not finna embarrassed me, y'all two staying with Quincy and his cockeyed girlfriend."Justin said making them two pouted with they lips poked out and arms crossed they soon stomped out going to look for Quincy in the house.
"Justin you spoken to Kadaija?" Teyonah asked putting on light make-up and lip gloss. "I'm going over there tomorrow."
"Nah, we only talk when it's regarding our daughter A'Maizyn that's it."He waved his hand out waiting for his girl to hold his hand.
"I talk to sis the other day and met her nigga they cute together."Christian said trying to be extra petty. "The dude is cool asf, bro he know you his name is Malcolm."Diamonte pop her head up at the mention of Malcolm name and I thought he was an ex of hers.
"That's my brother, I haven't seen him in forever. He had cut me off because I chose Justin over him. Your baby mama dating my brother."Justin just sat there thinking and thought it was a lot to take in, his baby mama dating Malcolm the playa and Malcolm is his girl's brother. They all decided to head out and go eat at a nice restaurant and talk amongst each other enjoying themselves then they headed to the club.

"Bae can you rub some lotion on my back?"Christian asked after we just shower together he had only a towel wrapped around his waist and I can see the print. Teyonah got the cocoa Shea butter and massage his back and shoulders when he pulled her on top of him and they share a kiss before falling asleep.