🔮 Kadaija Grant

🔮

Kadaija_RoseGold: 💍😌Ya I Know 😏

Since I made it official with Malcolm everything was going great, we does everything together. He is a big help around the house especially with helping take care of A'Maizyn. Right now I'm meeting up with this girl I met at my job, her name's Eunique we decided to wear green wigs to match.
"Take my picture."She handed me her phone then went to posed facing the other way.

Eunique: 🍋🥝🥝🥝🥝🍋🍋🍋🍋🥝🥝🍋🍋🥝🍋🥝🥝

I was trying to get Teyonah to come hang out with us but she had plans to go do something with Christian. And I heard that Rico beat tf outta Brianna, he cracked two of her ribs and stomp the baby she was carrying for him out making her not to have anymore kids in the future. Brianna pressed charges and got him sent to jail after she almost died in the hospital. She went to move back with her mama outta town for a little while. Malcolm had took my phone and block the jail calls since Rico couldn't stop calling asking can I put money on his books, I had did it the first time since he still was my best friend but then I stop altogether.
"Look at y'all looking like two snake ass bitches."Malcolm joked laughing at his own joke, he been doing that a lot lately. "Mami how long you going to be around Eunique slimy creatures ass?" He mugged her giving me kisses back to back.
"Shut tf up, Kadaija get ya nigga."She walked ahead of us not trying to be around us making out.
"I won't be out too late because Justin gon bring A'Maizyn over."A'Maizyn had gotten so big fast asf, she be into everything.
"Okay mami, I'm going to meet up with Diamonte she's going to be with Justin so I might be able to get A'Maizyn."
"Cool I hope y'all work out your difference with each other."They parted ways and Kadaija went up to catch up with Eunique. The both of them went to have some drinks and shake what they mama gave them out on the dance floor. They trying to have as much time together before Eunique had to go back to the navy. She leave tomorrow morning. They party all night getting lit and now Kadaija want to go back home with her nigga and child.

"Baby I miss you,"Kadaija climbed in between Malcolm's legs kissing down his neck. They don't officially live with each other it just Malcolm always like to be at her house then his because of the bigger space... He is thinking about selling his house since he the owner of it. "Where's my baby?"Malcolm pulled her up closer caressing her face with his hand, he love staring at her beauty. Kadaija the baddest bitch he ever had and he's not planning on losing her.
"Justin didn't bring her over because he feel like I'm trying to steal his baby like how tf that sound. Then that damn sister is so fucking brainwashed that she always taking up for his ass and putting him first before her own blood."Kadaija sat up dialing Justin's number telling him to bring A'Maizyn over and of course he wanted to argue about it.
"Nigga if you don't bring my daughter I swear you'd not be seeing her again. You got five minutes before I have to come get her myself."Kadaija hung up, it's a shame she gotta threaten him to bring A'Maizyn back home when that shouldn't even be the case at all. "Baby don't worry about your sister if she wanna be brainwashed by a nigga then let her. You have me and this whole relationship isn't ended. A'Maizyn loves you as her second dad. "
"Yeah you right because this is forever, can't nobody break this shit up. Whatever you need or want it's yours I have enough cash in the safe, what's mines is yours. Whatever money I make you know I'm bringing it all to you."They had a long talk about their dreams and goals and what they want to accomplished together, Malcolm is a great listener he understand almost everything she was saying to him and he wants to make her dreams come true. Kadaija felt like couldn't do her better like Malcolm does especially sex wise not even Justin can do the things Malcolm does to her body, she still gets butterflies when they around each other presence. Justin had dropped off A'Maizyn then left back out because he didn't wanted to be around Kadaija for long, he still has feelings for her and not planning on getting rid of them, in his mind Kadaija still his girl.

A'Maizyn crawled in the bed over to Malcolm resting her head on his chest while watching ZZ kids on YouTube, Kadaija was downstairs to make some coffee that Malcolm requested then she made some hot chocolate with bagels.
"Mama, daddy's calling your phone." A'Maizyn handed her the phone just staring at her mama's face, she always admiring her mommy's beauty. Kadaija hung up the phone not trying to talk to Justin at all, they both agree on talking if it's regard with A'Maizyn that's it. Malcolm took a small sip of his coffee and getting ready to head to work, of course A'Maizyn wanted to work with him but she can't anymore. Last time Malcolm took her to work with him Justin threw a bitch fit talking about he don't want his child to spend too much time with him but he be having his child around Diamonte by herself.
"Not this time Mai Mai but when I get off we can have our tea party."That put a smile onto Kadaija face she love they bond, A'Maizyn really loves him and whenever the couple shares a kiss she start getting jealous.