First Battle

"Ssh, you're okay. My clan is coming to help." Nightstar mewed at the small, light brown tabby kittypet. "It hurts..." She mewed out in pain. She's only a kitten...poor scrap. Nightstar scented the alley cats around her. She slowly licked the raw edge of the kittypet's torn off ear. "You put up quite a fight, young one." She whined, her mew full of agony, "Where's my momma? Is she okay?" Nightstar remained silent, yet her eyes welled up with tears.

 "Mistgaze, Rainfall, to me!" Fallen Feather yowled out as the clan cats battled the alley cats. He watched as Nighstar took two on by herself. "Weaslepaw, Beechpaw, take on that smaller grey and cream one. Mistgaze, take down that tabby over there, and Rainfall, stay with me." The she-cats nodded, bounding off in their respective places, tackling the other unknown cats. "What do you need me to do, Fallen Feather?" Rainfall's ocean gaze rested on him, any past quarrels suddenly forgotten in that moment. "Take that white kittypet's body away from the battle area. I'd like to give her a proper burial after this battle is finished. After you do that, assist whoever needs the most help." She nodded curtly, leaping off towards the dead queen's body. He turned his gaze to the young kittypet who he was working on prior. "Hello, little one. Who are you, and how many moons old are you?" She winced as he placed cobwebs over her torn ear, "M-my name is Nora...I'm 4 m-moons old..." Nora mewed out softly, watching the battle with round eyes that were full of fear. "I'm Fallen Feather. I'm 9 moons old and I'm here to help you."