Chapter 12

Shadow's P.O.V. 
"I do not see this ending well." I heard the fox fight with Faker as they walked past me and Rouge.

"It will be interesting." He said as a response then I could not hear anything else since they got too far.

"I do not see why you never gave him a chance." Rouge said and I glared at her. "You told me you felt something towards him." She continued and I rolled my eyes at her. 

"That was 2 years ago, Bat. Drop it." I growled lowly at her and she shook her head. 

"You still like him, don't you?" She said and I shook my head. 

"I said, DROP. IT." I growled a little louder. 

"Keep lying and denying yourself all you want, Handsome. You will regret it one day." She stood up and flew away. I quickly chaos controlled home and read my messages since I had nothing else to do. 

PR: He left me. 

Me: What?

PR: He said he is dating someone else. 

Me: Who?

PR: The guy I like. 

Me: Oh, him. 

PR: Yes, HIM! I cant believe he just left me like that! He was so perfect for me! So handsome! Athletic! A hero! But I cant believe after so many years of me chasing him, Sonic turned me down for a slut!

I read the messages for a while, not believing what I was reading. It hit me. 

Me: Rose?

PR: Yes?

Me: Are you Amy Rose?

PR: Yes, you know me?

Me: What does the P in your username mean?

PR: "Pretty" "Pretty Rose" 

I rolled my eyes at her response. 

PR: Who are you?

Me: Goodbye, Rose.

I turned off my phone after that, since I kept getting messages from her. I looked at my old phone and sighed. If only it had clicked in the beginning it was that brat who texted me. Now if she finds out it was me texting back, I will not get her away for sure.