Chapter 20

Shadow's P.O.V. 

"So you stopped texting Amy?" Rouge asked and I nodded. "Did you at least tell her who you were?" I shook my head. "Have you talked to Sonic?" I shook my head, she slammed her hands on my desk, I looked at her with an annoyed look. 

"You dropped my coffee." Was all I said as I looked at my cup of coffee in the floor.

"I will clean that up. Youve been ignoring me! What are you even doing?" She asked as I put my phone down. "Is it SM? You like them dont you?" She smiled softly making me roll my eyes. "You do!" 

"So what? You got me this damn app for this purpose." I got another message and I looked at my phone. 

SM: There is bravery in being soft. 

Me: What?

SM: You are always protected by a wall, you fake to be so tough and mean but I know you really arent. 

Me: Sure

SM: Youve been lying to yourself for so long, you can break those walls around me

"They look nice, do you know their gender already?" Rouge asked as she read the messages, I rolled my eyes. 

"You are asking as if I am having a pup. No, I dont know their gender." I said and put my phone down, I was going to say something else but she snatched the phone away. "Hey!" I yelled at her and grabbed it back but she had sent a message already. 

Me: Hey~ This is 'S' friend, may I know something about you? Are you a male or female?

SM: You must be the one who forced him to get the app

I glared at Rouge and sighed as I texted back. 

Me: Yes, that was my friend, you dont have to answer the question if you dont want to. 

SM: Does it matter to you what gender I am?

Me: No

SM: I am sure you are a male

Me: What gave it away? 

SM: Everything about you

Me: Of course. So?

SM: I am a male too

Me: Good to know

SM: Does that change anything about our friendship?

Me: Absolutely not

SM: Good to know. 

Rouge pat my back and chuckled. "He is nice, pretty good for you. Tell me when I can plan the wedding. Or honey moon~" She teased and I pushed her away. 

"Shut it."