Chapter 24

Sonic's P.O.V. 

I took a deep shaky breathe as my hand shivered and opened the door. Tails was right behind me telling me I could do it. I knew I couldnt, I kept overthinking this. I knew he was going to reject me, I knew how this way going to turn out already. 

"Why dont I just leave and you tell him that I will leave him alone?" I tried to get back in the house. Tails quickly grabbed my hand and started dragging me. 

"It is 6:55, you need to be there now." He closed the door behind him and crossed his arms. "I dont think this can go that wrong, he already almost killed you, what else can he do?" I slowly nodded. 

"Yeah...Yeah, you are right... There is nothing he hasnt done already that can hurt me more. I will just go and face this." I said and he nodded. 

I quickly dashed to the cafeteria, I went in and I saw him. I felt as if I couldnt breathe, as if my hands were sweating and like I was paralyzed. I couldnt do anything at all and I was scared. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a fox passed right past me and bumped my shoulder. I shook my head and I slowly walked to where Shadow was sitting down at. I still couldnt believe it was him. I slowly and hesitantly sat down with my ears dropped. 

"What the hell are you doing here, Faker?" Was Shadows quick response to me sitting down in front of him int he booth. He was glaring at me, I knew that without even having to look up. 

"August 24, at 7 at the cafeteria next to the library..." I mumbled only loud enough for him to hear me. I looked up and saw his shocked expression. "Hey 'S'." He quickly and roughly grabbed my arm then chaos controlled us to a very quiet place at the park, looked more like a forest. He pushed my arm away making me take a few steps back. 

"Youve been the one texting me?" He growled lowly. "We were texting this entire time?!" He shouted. 

"Yes... I am username SM, it stands for 'Sonic Maurice'." I explained and he growled louder. 

"I trusted you." He nodded slowly with a furious chuckle. "I fucking trusted you." He kept growling. "For how long did you know it was me?" 

"About a month ago...Maybe a bit more..." I admitted, he took a step closer to me and punched me in the face, I groaned as I fell on the floor since I did not expect the hit. Somehow, this hurt a thousand times more than the other times. 

"To think that I actually liked you." He growled loudly, it was scary to even look up. I had never seen him this mad before, so much hatred in his eyes, making tears escape my eyes without my permission. 

"I-I...D-Do..." I stuttered. He looked at me as if asking what I had meant by that. "I-I d-do...L-like you... I did not lie about anything. I meant everything I said..." 

"You lied to me. I had started to trust someone, and it turns out it was you all the time. You think me and you could had gotten together?" He laughed. "You're wrong." He said with so much hatred clearly shown in his voice. "I dont EVER want to see you again, UNDERSTOOD?!" He snapped and I looked at the floor and slowly nodded as my ears were now pinned down to my head. 

"D-Dont worry...You wont..." I stood up and quickly dashed away. 

This was worse. He only hit me once but my entire body felt bruised, my entire body felt numb and I kept crying for pain that was not shown outside but inside. This was new...

I fell in love without even knowing...

I fell in love with someone who was never going to love me back, that is the worst kind of love I have ever faced in my life...These feelings...

I knew they will never leave...