Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up this morning excited that I'm going to go around with my little sister and see the area and get some inspiration for my new song. I stretch my muscles out as I get up and go to my closet to get dressed. After I got dressed, I went to my sister's room.

"Kitty girl, it's time to get up" she groaned and looked up at me tiredly.

"What for?" she said groggily.

"We're touring the city today, kiddo. Remember?" I told her with a soft smile. Getting her up was a pain, but it's kind of adorable seeing her look like a grumpy 5-year-old.

"Oh right," she said, finally getting out of bed. I then went to the kitchen to start breakfast. As I was making the waffle batter, Father came downstairs dressed to leave for work.

"Good morning, Father," I said, not looking up at him.

"Good morning, dear," he said grabbing some toast and eggs. "I have to work a little later than usual, so I'll grab dinner on the way home."

"Okay," I responded, pouring some of the batter into the waffle iron. After dad finished Roselyn came downstairs dressed.

"Good morning, Papa," She said tiredly.

"Morning, Pumpkin," he said and went over to her and kissed her head. He then did the same to me, grabbed his bag and headed for the door. "Well, I'll be off now, girls. Have fun and remember-"

"No boys," We said in unison. He smiled and left, locking the door behind him.

"Finally he's gone," Roselyn said with a laugh. I laughed as well, knowing we were thinking the same thing. "Are you gonna start your 'moving vlog' before we go?"

"Yes, I am," I said finishing up breakfast. I then plated the food and we started eating.

"Okay!" she said smiling at me. After a while, I finished eating and went upstairs to my room to get ready to start recording. As I was making my bed I noticed some weird eggs on my bed. I picked them up and noticed they were warm, but being the weirdo I am, I give a motherly smile and hug them. That is until my sister freaks out and bursts into my room.

"I laid eggs!!" she shouted. I giggled and showed her mine. She calmed down but still had a look of surprise on her face.

"What do you think they are?" I asked her with a smile.

"I don't know, I didn't even think that humans could lay eggs," she said mumbling the last part. I laughed at her statement.

"They normally aren't. Because of that, we have to keep this a secret between us," I told her and pat her head motherly way.

"Okay," She said heading to my room door.

"Kitty, do you wanna be in my intro with me?" I asked her knowing she liked being on camera with me. Her smile grew twice as big and she nodded.

"Let me go get ready," she said. After she left, I went to my closet to grab my wig, contacts, and eyeliner to draw my online persona's tattoo and when my sister gets back I'll draw hers as well. Our online personas have matching tattoos mine being on my neck and hers on the inside of her wrist.

Not too long later I'm in my wig and contacts with the tattoo drawn on

Not too long later I'm in my wig and contacts with the tattoo drawn on. My sister walks in with her wig and contacts in.

"Hold out your wrist, kiddo," I say so I can draw her tattoo. She puts out her wrist and in no time I'm done. Then I grab my camera and head to my recording studio. Father thinks that it's an office for when I do my homework. He's never been inside because despite him being extremely overprotective and strict he still gives us privacy when we're behind closed doors.

Once we enter I put my camera on the stand and turn my ring light on. My sister and I sat down on the bench I sit on while recording videos and I start recording.

"Hey, everybody it's me (St/n) and I'm here with my little sis and were gonna be doing a vlog of our new city that a lot of you guys requested when I told you about us moving, so without further ado, let's get on with the video."

-timeskip brought to you by Todoroki's beautiful self-

"Alright well, that brings this video to a close. Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed today's video and if you enjoy my videos please like and subscribe for music videos, vlogs, etc. and comment if you wanna see a specific video from me. Thank you so much and I'll see you in the next video bye!" I stopped recording right outside of our house to drop my sister off and take off my wig, take out my contacts, and remove my tattoo and head to my new school to scope things out before I start tomorrow.

"Sis," my sister called to me right before I left. I looked at her. "Can you take me to scope out my school?"

"Well now, I guess great minds do think alike, dear sister," I said smirking. We both laughed and left. I dropped her off at her new school before heading to mine. I pat my bag that I've been keeping my eggs in since I found them. All of a sudden this boy runs right into me and tries to run off, but I pull on the collar of his shirt to pull him back.

"What do you think you are doing?" I question him seeing one of my eggs in his hand. He tries to wriggle free but I grab my egg from his hand and let go of his collar. "Don't touch my things again or I will hurt you."

He just ran off without uttering a single word, or apology. I just shrugged it off though. I explored my school for about an hour and noticed that I should be getting home to get dinner started. I exited my school and went to my sister's school. 

When I got there I was greeted with her at the front gate crying. I asked her what happened and was answered with the fact that one of her eggs was stolen from her by who she described was a cat-man with blue/black hair in a highschool uniform. I became furious. I searched the entire school and the immediate area for the man that made my sister cry. 

-Timeskip brought to you by my kitten's mittens-

After about an hour of searching, I finally took my sister home thinking that I'd see this boy at school the next day. So, we went home and I made her favorite to calm her down a little. Then after dinner, we went to bed not even waiting for Father to come home.

~

Word count: 1180 words

Hey guys, Unikitty here! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, I'm terribly sorry for the late ass update. I promise I'm trying to do better but I just keep forgetting. hopefully, I'll update soon. Byee!! -WR^.^

Edited: 8/13/2020 @15:20

Re-Edited: 8/20/2020 @19:15