Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slam my hand down on my alarm to make it be quiet and groan, slowly getting out of bed. I walk towards my closet and grab my uniform to get ready for school. Before I go to change, I walk into Rosie's room to wake her up.

"Rosie, Come on. It's time to get up for school," I call to her. She groans and shifts in her sleep. She sits up in bed and tries rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Do I have to go?" she questioned, sleepily. I chuckled and walked closer to her.

"If you want to see Kukai, then yes" I whispered quietly in her ear. At that, she slowly got out of bed to change. I then went to my room to get dressed for school as well.

-Short Timeskip-

As I was flipping the last pancake to put on the plate, my father came down ready to leave for work.

"Let me know when you girls are ready to go, alright?" he said with a small smile. 'Right, I forgot he was taking us today' I thought to myself.

"Okay," I said, not looking up from the counter. Just then, Rosie came down stairs and sat at the table for breakfast.

"Sis, What's for breakfast?" She asked sleepily.

"Pancakes," I replied with a smile, setting her plate down on the table in front of her. "Dad, Breakfast is ready."

"Alright," he said, sitting down at the table. I sat down shortly after and we all started eating.

After we finished, Rosie and I went back up to our rooms to grab our school bags. After grabbing the bags we headed downstairs to leave.

"Dad! We're ready!" I yelled to him from the doorway as we put our shoes on.

"Okay, Coming," he yelled back, getting up from his seat in the lounge and we left.

-Timeskip to School-
Roselyn's POV

"Bye, Papa," I said closing the door and running into the school. I ran all the way to the Royal Garden, almost running into a few people on my way there.

"Hey, guys!" I said excitedly as I entered. The only ones here at the moment were Amu and Yaya. they looked towards me and smiled.

"Hey!" Yaya said, waving enthusiastically.

"Yo," Amu said, giving off her usual cool girl act. I giggled.

"Where's everyone else?" I questioned. Usually Tadase and Kukai were here by now.

"Rosie, your here earlier than normal. No one else is here yet," Yaya said, laughing. My eyes widened.

"Oops, my bad," I said, scratching my neck nervously.

"Speaking of, why are you here so early?" Amu questioned, patting my back to try and ease the embarrassment I feel.

"Oh, my father drove me and my big sis to school today," I said, looking at her with a small smile.

"Oh, that explains-" Yaya started before she was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"That explains why youre here before us," Kukai said. I turned my head to see he was walking in with Nadeshiko and Tadase. I turned to face him fully and smiled. He smiled back at me and ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I said, trying to pull his hand off of my head. Keyword: Trying. I got his hand off for two seconds and it was right back on my head. This continued until everyone started laughing at the two of us. Soon after, he started laughing as well and had to remove his hand. Suddenly remembering the project, I pulled on his sleeve to get his attention. He stopped laughing and looked at me with a smile on his face and replied. "Yeah?"