37

I walked into the choir room and I noticed all glee members had come including the graduates. It was still weird not seeing Finn, but it was still nice to see everyone again. I sat down in my seat towards the back. It was my usual seat.

"Hey, could I get Finn's plaque when we clear this place out?" Puck asked.

"The plaque stays here. Lillian and Finn belong here at McKinley. It means so much to me that so many of you came back on such short notice to celebrate the past few years to sit in this room one last time and sing. Your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here but reinvented in some way." Mr. Schuester started. "Way back in the old days when I started the Glee Club I would give an assignment, and then I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for." W wall start cheering. Those were the good ole days.

"Yeah! See, you all cheer now, but just wait till he starts rapping." Santana snarked.

"Okay, no hip-hop today, Santana. However, I have asked a very special person to come join me. It seemed appropriate since her contributions helped save the Glee Club or, at least, the auditorium way back when. Please welcome, all the way from Broadway - Miss April Rhodes." He introduces the one and only.

"Hey, y'all!" She smiled. Same old April.

"She once taught me how to shoplift meat in my vagina." Tina whispered over to me.

After another impromptu dance and music number, we all departed. I walked into the auditorium since nobody was using it. Maybe I could work on something while I was in here.

"What are you doing in here?" Quinn asked

"I don't know. Trying to wrap my head around this." I sighed.

"It's hard for all of us." Quinn added. She walked over and sat down next to me in the stage.

"I just always imagined coming back here my sophomore year  of college over a holiday break, and seeing all the new glee members. I'd be giving them wisdom to prepare for nationals." I chuckled.

"We all did." Blaine stated as he walked in as well.

"We all envisioned it... All of us original New Direction members of the first national title ever received, coming in and seeing these kids rehearsing. Them seeing us as some sort of legends." Sam added as he sat down next to me.

"Trust me, no matter where we all go, we will always be here for each other." Quinn added.

"Yeah, Schuester brought us all together, and he wouldn't separate us even if we lived on another planet." Santana added.

"If we had it our way and not Sue's way, this glee club would be here forever." Puck included.

"Not only that, knowing us, we will burst into a song any room we walk in." Santana chuckled. We all laughed.