[ Chapter 11]

SORRY FOR NOT MAKING A CHAPTER IN LIKE MONTHS SORRY!!

~~~

"Wait.. you're a nerd too!?" Xahji gasped.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. I am so sorry." Adina's eyes filled up with tears.

Xahji's surprised expression turned into a frown. She felt pity for Adina.

"Well.. you can always hang out with us.."

Adina's head perked up, and she looked over at Xahji.

"Are you serious?"

Xahji nodded and opened her arms for a hug. Adina quickly ran to her to give her a hug.

"I'm sorry for everything.. I'm so so sorry.." Adina sobbed, and Xahji pat her back. "Shhh.. it's alright. I forgive you."

Colonna wiped her tears and hugged the two girls. "YAY! WE'RE ALL FRIENDS NOW!"

Xahji and Adina looked at each other and chuckled. Yep, they were all friends now.

~~~

"Mommy mommy! Look what I found!"

Xahji turned her head in her little girl's direction, "hmm? What is it?"

Her eyes widened at the cover of the diary, and she opened to the last pages.

Dear Diary,

My life couldn't be any better! I have a loving fiancé, a beautiful home, a wonderful family, great grades, and... magnificent friends! Snazzy and I are getting married next month, and I am nervous. Adina reassured me that everything was fine. She even was the one that pushed Snazzy to propose to me! Adina sure knows her stuff, and I couldn't be happier to be her friend. As for Colonna... she never got together with Goth because.. well.. Goth and Palette are married! Their wedding was amazing, and Colonna couldn't be happier. I'm pretty sure Colonna is going to stay solo for a while. Unless if she's not going to date Tutol. I see her blushing around him, hehe. Anyways.. I'm going to stop writing in this journal since the pages are ending. I love you guys, and I hope whoever is reading this will remember my silly teen years. Ciao!

Xahji smiled warmly and gave her daughter the book back.

"Mommy mommy! Can you buy me one of these diarwees?"

Xahji smiled,

"Of course, sweetie."