Chuunin exams part 2

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner since a lot of tests and papers are coming up, so don't be disappointed if this story doesn't upload for a while or has a very short chapter. Hope you enjoy~

The gate infront of me finally opened as I walked through the forest, observing the scenery around me. I brought certain necessities with me so I built a make-shift camp... Well on the trees, of course.

From above I could see everything that was happening beneath me. I was planning to take a power nap when a "team" fell into my trap, my eyes snapped open as I looked down. I heard them screaming in pain as they fell onto the floor, well it isn't their fault that they're Weak, my genjutsu is hard to discern and dispell.

I jumped down from the tree and searched their bags, when I found nothing I decided to pat them down. Finally finding one near the girls stomach area, my touch seem to have "awaken" her as she used her hand to grab mine.

The others eye also subsequently opened their eyes, I snatched my hand away from her as I distanced myself. I nodded and spoke out impressed "That's good, you guys can survive this level one genjutsu. Not bad... But... Sadly you're just puppets being controlled."

I exposed Kankuro who was hiding behind the bush as I quickly threw kunais towards him. Sand came out and deflected the kunais as it flew back towards me at a much quicker speed.

I sighed and held my hand out, willing for Gaara's sand to deflect it. IT WORKED!!!! I screamed in joy Woah! When did you learn that?! Kura asked extremely surprised.

When I was a kid, Shukaku taught me this. I explained, How did I not know about this?!? Because you were away when he taught me that. ... But you do know you probably exposed yourself right?

I stiffened up at the thought of being exposed, as the kunais got absorbed by his protective sand dome. Kankuro came out and spoke rudely, "Where did you learn that from!" "From Nonya..." I replied waiting for him to take the bait. "Who's Nonya?" He asked taking the bait.

"It's NONYA BUSINESS!" (A/N: Got it from either Wattpad or a meme, I don't particularly remember.) I exclaimed out loud, laughing at his shocked expression. "WHY YOU-!" He screamed in anger "Kankuro... Stop." Gaara commanded icily. Gaara froze up and went behind him as he stepped out.

"Where did you learn that..." He asked icily, I smirked at him and said "Why don't you ask- THAT BASTARD! " I tried saying but frowned when Kura screamed out the last part in her mature female voice.

They froze and stared at me, shocked that I could produce such a baritone voice. My eye twitched as I continued, "I mean tha- B**CH!" Kura interjected me once more "Kura..."I said her name out murderously, they shivered with the pressure as the withdraw unconsciously.

"*Ahem* Sorry about that, someone is just being a little b**ch right now." I showed them a smile that was not really a smile. "How..." Gaara spoke with a confused expression.

(A/N: Should I censor bad words?)

I tilted my head slightly, unsure of what he meant. "How did you make Shukaku laugh..." He asked, Can I speak to Shukaku... Nope "I'm an... Acquaintance of his..." I muttered.

"Well... He(Shukaku) said to let her (Kura) speak." Gaara said wondering who he(Shukaku) is talking about. "Fine..." I said reluctantly, as I allowed Kura to take control over what I say. "Hello..." Kura spoke solemnly, "Nice to see you too..." Shukaku replied.