Prologue

The doctor nodded with a smile. "Don't worry Mrs. Midoriya. Your son will be gaining a Quirk soon." He said. "Oh good." The green haired female said with a smile as her excited son jumped up and down. "It's just that all the others kids have gotten their Quirks already and I was worried Izuku might not get one." She said. "No, no. This is perfectly normal. Your son is simply a late bloomer. Nothing more nothing less." The doctor reassured her. Inko smiled in relief. "Come along Izuku. Let's go home." She said. Her son cheered and jumped up from his seat before being picked up by his mother. He waved his All Might figure in the air with a loud laugh. "I'm gonna become just like All Might!" He said. 

A green haired male sighed, looking at the camera in front of him. "I was a naive child. Blinded by the splendor of heroes just as every child is." He said. "I was a huge All Might fan. And I grew up always believing in heroes. My Quirk was nothing super impressive. At least...not as important to others my age. Maybe to heroes I would've been a powerful ally. But no. My Quirk back then, Angel, was nothing more than a support Quirk. Sure, I had pure white wings, I had a golden halo. But the only thing I could do was heal, and cast spells to increase pain tolerance or strength. Normal support spells and a bit of healing." He explained. The green haired male, breathed out a small sigh. Letting his eyes drift shut. "I was bullied commonly because of that. Because I couldn't fight, and yet I wanted to be a hero like All Might." He said. "Are you familiar with the hero, Ground Zero?" He asked suddenly. He opened his eyes, a look of hatred in them. "He was the worst of them all. I grew up with him. Our mothers were close friends. And we played together a lot growing up. But even he was terrible to me. Bullied and abused me. Saying the only thing I'd accomplish was being someone's sidekick." The male sighed again. "Kacchan was a good kid until he got his Quirk." He muttered to himself. The male hummed a bit, staring at the camera in front of him. "My Quirk? Ah right. I changed." He said. He frowned at the camera, a bored look in his eyes. "My mom called it Angel as it was beforehand. Pure white wings. A shiny golden halo. All that bulls*it. But as the bullying continued. As the abuse was ignored. Well...simply put, I fell." The male said. "I renamed the Quirk Fallen Angel. And I took on the villain name of Lucifer. And those pretty, pure white wings I had once?" The male smirked as two pitch black feathered wings spread behind him. "Feast your eyes on what they became." He said. 

He laughed a bit. "Whats with that look? Surprised? Oh? How did no one notice?" The male burst out laughing. "Do you honestly think I was popular enough or liked enough for people to pay attention to me!?" He asked. He slumped over on the table laughing, his shoulders trembling as he did so. His wings folded neatly on his back. "Let me explain something to you." He said, beginning to sit up. "As my wings began to turn black, feather by feather, no one noticed. As my golden halo darkened to grey no one cared! When horns formed underneath that halo, no one even gave me a second glance!" The male laughed even more. "Look what believing did to me! Do you see what this society made!?" He questioned. His laughter was cut abruptly. "Monster? Maybe to some. Villain? Perhaps to people like you. But I'm nothing more than a man that was pushed too far. The bullied child that deserved better. My Quirk didn't just shift colors, or give me extra features like the horns underneath the halo, or the little devil tail that I possess. The very nature changed. My magic shifted from healing and support, to full black magic. Which has a much wider ray of abilities. I was much more powerful after I fell. My Quirk changed because of my situation. I adapted." Suddenly there was a crash, and people began to scream. Izuku Midoriya smiled calmly into the camera as the wall behind him began to splinter and crack. "Ah. Looks like it's time for me to go. It was nice talking to you." He said, spreading his wings as a hole was blasted through the wall. The camera was knocked over as a black feather clouded its vision. 

Izuku laughed a bit flying through the sky. A male sliding smoothly next to him on a giant slide of ice. "Why do you keep doing this boss? Do you have any idea how worried everyone got when you suddenly disappeared?" Shoto Todoroki grumbled. Izuku smiled at him. "I told you, don't call me boss when the others aren't around. We're friends Shoto." He said. The duel Quirk user smiled back at Izuku. "Sorry, sorry. Habit. But I'm serious. Quit getting yourself kidnapped by heroes. And other villains for that matter." He said. Izuku laughed a bit tucking his wings in and diving under Shoto's ice before rising up on his other side. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry for worrying you. I won't do it again." He said. "Geez. You're so childish at times." Shoto said, shaking his head. Izuku stuck his tongue out playfully. "Only around you and the guys." He said. Izuku flew over before grabbing Shoto's hand and lifting him off of his ice slide. "C'mon. Lets hurry up and get back. I'm starving." Izuku said while sweatdropping. Shoto twisted a bit before blasting the ice with his fire, causing it to melt. "Agreed." He responded. Izuku laughed, flying faster. "Someone's cheerful." Shoto observed. Izuku smiled back at the male he was carrying. "Well yeah. Happy to be heading home. I missed you and the others. Took ya' long enough to find me." He said. Shoto sighed. "Well maybe that wouldn't happen if you stopped getting kidnapped." He grumbled. "Shoto I can drop you." Izuku grumbled back while sweatdropping. "Would you though?" Shoto shot back. Izuku was silent before loosening his grip on Shoto's hand. "Okay! Okay! Chill!" Shoto shouted clinging to Izuku's arm with his other hand. "Yeah that's what I thought." The green haired male said. 

"So, what all were you being questioned about?" Shoto asked, looking up at Izuku. Izuku's smile turned to a frown as he looked straight ahead. He sighed a bit, shaking his head. "Nothing you don't already know." He responded.