Prologue

7.15.19
Y'ALL LOL I,,, LOVE being original !! As if we don't have many stories like this !!

At precisely 6:05 AM, the sun was shining over the dawn-blanketed buildings of New York City. Just like every morning, Mrs. Delbert woke up bright and early to go water her garden, and exchange small talk with her neighbor, Mr. Elias.

A few blocks down the road, the Avengers Tower could be seen towering over the other buildings, just a hundred feet short of being as tall as the Empire State Building, which could also be seen in the opposite direction.

This isn't a story about the Empire State Building, although I would love to tell you all about it sometime. Mr. Stark probably knows a lot more about it than I do, though. He's a smart guy.

As you probably would have guessed by now, this is a story about the Avengers.

In a room on maybe the 83rd floor (I lose track sometimes) you can see a young boy sleeping. There could or could not be some drool making its way down his chin, seconds away from falling onto his pillow. At approximately 6:13 AM, he will wake up with the sun (he's never before realized that the sun started waking up approximately 12 minutes ago. Perhaps he never will, even despite Mr. Stark's attempts to tell him).

Anyway, that boy is me, Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man. This is our sto-MJ insists that it's mine, really, but it's our story. Our as in all the Avengers, not just me and MJ.

You'll see. Maybe MJ is right, maybe I'm right. It's up for you to decide.