Part 1

Remus's P.O.V
September 1, 1971
    Today was my first day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizarding. My name is Remus John Lupin, I am what is described as a half- blood my father, Lyall Lupin, is a wizard while my mother, Hope Lupin 'Howell', is a muggle. I always thought I would never be able to go to any proper school let alone Hogwarts being that I'm well a werewolf. I became a werewolf when I was only 4 after being afflicted with lycanthropy after being bitten by an unregistered werewolf by the name of Fenrir Greyback. My parents had always thought that I would attend Hogwarts just as my father did ,but after becoming a werewolf any chances of me getting into Hogwarts seemed to vanish ,but as a surprise on my 11th birthday a man by the name of Albus Dumbledore came knocking at our door to tell me I had been admitted into Hogwarts although I was a werewolf. He told me every full moon I would go to a comfortable house in a village called Hogsmeade which would be guarded by many spells to not only protect myself ,but others. I was elated when I found out I would be able to go to school, real school where I would be able to make friends. Although Professor Dumbledore felt like I was safe enough to go to school he told me that many people wouldn't accept me in fact he said that many people would shun or judge me if I told them I was a werewolf so it was best I confide in no one what I really was. Well, I suppose after all that background information it brings me to right now. I was sitting in my compartment of the Hogwarts Express alone until a girl walked into my compartment and began talking to me. This girl I would come to know as Lily Evans, she was a very pretty girl with bright green eyes and fiery red hair, and I would later find out she was a muggle born witch. After she introduced herself to me and said she'd love to be my friend she left to talk to her friends in another compartment, leaving me alone once again. Until 3 boys ran into my compartment and introduced themselves after basically begging to sit in my compartment. One boy went by the name of James Potter, a tall, handsome, brown haired and eyed, glasses wearing pure blood. The second boy to enter was a shorter rather chubby boy by the name of Peter Pettigrew and the last boy to enter was a bit shorter than Potter ,but much more handsome. His name was Sirius Black of the famous pure blood, Noble and Most Ancient House of Black. He had shoulder-length black ,curly hair,bright blue eyes ,and a mischievous grin on his face. These 3 boys would come to be my best friends as we were all sorted into Gryffindor ,the house most known for courage, bravery and determination. All of which I felt I lacked, I had always been quite shy and nerdy, having a knack for reading books. As for courage and bravery I had never felt like I was brave or courageous, I felt like I belonged more with Ravenclaws, the most intelligent students who valued wisdom and wit, or the Hufflepuffs, the kindest students who valued honesty and fair play. All of my doubts put aside, after being sorted a prefect lead us to our dorms where I discovered I would dorm with James, Sirius, and Peter.

Well time passed and since our first day at Hogwarts in 1971 James, Sirius, Peter, and I grew to be the best of friends ,but eventually they found out I was a werewolf in year 2 ,but were surprisingly okay with it, even making it their goal to be animagus themselves so I wouldn't feel so alone. And with that it brings us to today, September 1st, 1976 we are on our way to our 6th year at Hogwarts and I began to write in my journal that I started writing in 2nd year (I finally had to get  a new one after writing in my old one for 4 years).