Part 4

***time skip to quidditch cup***
The day had come to day Snape had been anticipating since the day he found that diary. Everything was set Snape had written the letters across the field early that morning and the slytherins all knew the song. Everything was ready.

James P.O.V
Sirius and I suited up in our quidditch robes ready to win the cup for Gryffindor. Earlier this morning Remus and  Peter had given us the best of luck and ensured that they would be in the crowd cheering us on. I looked at Sirius and he looked back at me giving us the signal to walk out onto the field accompanied by the rest of their teammates. We walked out to the field to see written in giant gold letters REMUS JOHN LUPIN IS IN LOVE WITH SIRIUS ORIAN BLACK. This was shocking to me had Moony really loved Padfoot or was this some kind of stupid prank find by Slytherins(Probably the idea of that sneak Snape) to piss me off. Either way I looked at Sirius asking with my eyes of he knew anything about this and he gave me the I have no idea look on his face although he was blushing ever so slightly which may have been from the cold ,but who knows.

Sirius's P.O.V
After seeing what was written on the field I was honesty shock just as much as James was I mean did Moony really feel that way it was it a prank ,but either way I couldn't help ,but blush a bit because weather I admitted it to anyone and barely myself sometimes I had always loved Moony and I had always known I liked boys making me gay. I wasnt really sure if I was more scared or even slightly ashamed of being gay ,but all I knew was that I was gay and I did love Moony ,but how would James or Peter take it when I told them yeah I've dated more girls that anyone else at Hogwarts ,but that is and always has been a cover up story to hide the fact that I was gay. At the moment I couldn't think about all these things ,but what I did know is one I was pissed at the stupid chant the Slytherins were screaming because with every homophobic slur they screamed although it was directed at Remus I knew they would say the same to me. And Remus ,oh Remus I couldn't imagine how he would feel when he discovered all of this and what was worse, I couldn't go and comfort him I had to play quidditch and quidditch was the last thing I had on my mind at the moment.

Remus's P.O.V
I walked out to the quidditch pitch with Peter and as we approached we began to hear a murmur of a chant that got louder and louder as we got closer to the pitch and soon I realized what the words of the chant were. We had finally reached the quidditch pitch to see written in enormous gold letters clear as day REMUS JOHN LUPIN IS IN LOVE WITH SIRIUS ORIAN BLACK and a chant ringing from the Slytherin section of the stands going REMUS IS A BLOODY QUEER REMUES IS A FAIRY REMUS LUPIN IS A FREAK. I could my face burning redder than it has ever been before, I thought I can't stay here as I felt tears begining to well up in my eyes, someone had found my journal and now everyone including Sirius knew I was gay and I was in love with my bestfriend who also happened to be one of the most popular guys in school. I couldn't take it I ran off, and as I ran I felt tears begin to stream down my scared face making the corridors and the students in them turn into a blur. I left Peter looking confused as ever ,but I didn't care if I did at this point. I ran ,I ran ,and I ran some more until I found myself in one of the most secluded parts of the school where I was not even sure that anyone ,but myself knew about and I cried tears of pain, embarrassment and overall tears of hurt. I knew this wasn't the end of it it would only be worse when I got to go back to a normal school day not only being a half-blood werewolf ,but a gay one too. I cried for hours too scared to leave in fear of what people would say when they saw me. And honestly I began to hope no one would ever find me because could eventually get over what others thought of me ,but how would James or Peter feel about it and most importantly how would Sirius feel . I thought he was probably being annihilated right now because I'm a broken piece....