Imagine 1

It was night when y/n finally came back from her mission. She was completely drained from all energy and just wanted to come home, take an oh so wonderful shower and go to bed. It's been too long since the last time the young ninja laid in a bed. Over the past three months she had to sleep on the ground or on a tree and that was in no way comfortable. At least she was home now.

Y/n pasted Ichiraku's Ramen and thought how good a bowl of ramen would taste right now. With a sigh she walked by and finally arrived at her apartment. It wasn't a big one with only a little kitchen, a bath and her bedroom, which also only consisted of a bed which fits one person, a closet and a desked. But y/n couldn't care less. She wasn't often home anyway as an Anbu.

When she opened the door to her bedroom the kunoichi was already half asleep. Y/n removed her mask and weapons, but didn't bother to change her clothes. She was just too tired. The female shinobi went to her bed and was about to drop her whole body on it, when suddenly something on her bed turned around.

"What the hell!" Y/n jumped. Who is lying in my bed? She asked herself, but got the answer rather quickly, because the person also jumped when y/n screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" A male voice asked. Y/n gathered herself in the meanwhile and recognized the figure.

"Kakashi? What are you doing in my bed? No actually, what are you doing in my apartment? You don't even have my keys." She started to confront him, but Kakashi didn't even listen to her. She was just hammering him with, for him really unnecessary questions, I mean come on is it really important for her to know how he sneaked into her apartment before she left and got her key, made a new one and then returned hers or how he slept in her bed the past few months because he felt a little lonely with Naruto and Sasuke being gone and Sakura training with Tsunade. No, to answer that question, it's not important.

Kakashi felt that he and y/n should have already moved in together a while ago, but y/n wasn't so fond of that idea. She said something about them just being together for a year. Who knew dating an anbu member would be so hard. Well to come back to before.

While y/n ranted about how Kakashi got into her apartment, he stood up and hugged her which got her to stop talking. After a while she hugged back.

"I missed you, y/n." Kakashi said after a while.

"Yeah I missed you too. But I'm really tired so..." Kakashi knew exactly what she meant. Y/n wanted him to go home which of course in some way was pretty okay, because the bed was really not build for two people, but otherwise, Kakashi and y/n haven't seen each other in three months. Kakashi let out a little wine to protest, but he didn't really think it would help. His thought immediately changed though as he felt y/n take his hand and pull him down on the bed.

"I'm doing this because I'm really tired and don't have the strength to argue with you right now." Y/n explained. "But trust me" she paused to make the effect more dramatic "tomorrow you're gonna explain to me how you got into my apartment in detail."

Kakashi stopped every motion for a short moment, but decided that this was a problem for future him. Right now he just wanted to cuddle. Pakkun stopped cuddling with him a week after y/n left and all the other dogs weren't so fond of being called y/n whenever Kakashi sleep talked.

So Kakashi pulled his girlfriend closer to him so there was no space between them anymore. He started to caress y/n's upper arm and just watched her sleep until his eyelids went heavy and he also fell asleep.