Scenario~ Gelebor x Reader

When you're home "alone"~

I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw a certain white-blonde Snow Elf staring happily and pretty adorably at me.

"Can I cuddle with you?" I sighed, "No, Gelebor. You have to get up." He frowned and I gave up. I grabbed hold of his arms and pulled him down next to me, making him squeak in surprise. He chuckled and trapped me in his pale, muscular arms, then turning so I was laying on top of him. I turned so I was facing him. He stroked my cheek softly, making me blush.

~

I was curled up, crying silently at the brutally sad scene on tv (because that's totally the right time era...) I sniffled then screamed when Gelebor came out of no where, tackling me down and kissing all over my face.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." He quickly said. He pecked my lips, and I kissed back quickly, pulling him closer, smiling into the kiss. We pulled back, grinning.

"I love you." I giggled, making him grin happily.

~

I was laying on my back on the couch, bored out of my mind. I then felt someone lay on me, and giggled. 

"Gelebor...what are you doing? You're supposed to be on guard duty." He snuggled closer. No answer. I ruffled his hair, then realized he was asleep. I ran my fingers through his hair, making it a lot more messy. I sat up, having him cling to me, and laid him back, so I was on him. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest, sighing. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Goodnight, ...Gele...b....o-....." I fell asleep before I could finish. He pecked the top of my head in his sleep, making me smile.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!! 292 words!