16: Pissed

She hid her face on my chest chuckling as I let out a breathy laugh placing my chin upon her head.

She looked up as our eyes met and we both smiled at each other and just then the reality hit me.

I realized how close we were, how less distance our lips had from each other, how her palms were resting on my bare chest and my one hand had a nice grip around her waist while the other one held the mop, I realized it's been a long time since we were in such close contact.

The atmosphere heated up. I could feel her heartbeat fastening so was mine.

In the sunlight her face brightened up, she looked breathtaking. She gasped, the smile fading from her kissable lips, our faces turned serious looking at each other's eyes. Her warmth, her touch, her sweet smell, everything was turning me on.

I could feel a knot becoming in my stomach and surprisingly I was nervous as I roamed my hand up and held her jaw moving her face near me. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted her lips against mine because it's been a while and I almost forgot how she used to taste. I moved closer to her, filling the gap between us and moved my lips towards her. Just one kiss, I wanted it so much but she at once looked away, getting away from my hold. She didn't looked up, a nervous face. She rejected me. Just like a million other times. I was mad by her actions but controlled myself for I didn't wanted to make a scene there.

I tried to forget whatever happened lately but the most surprising thing was that I couldn't recall the last time when a girl made me blush.

I wore my suit and my combed hair and headed outside in the kitchen area. Prin had the fresh breakfast placed in the dining table. I silently sat and started eating. Prin sat across calmly eating her breakfast. The silence was awkward and we both avoided eye contact. While munching some food I looked up at her. She was looking down, her eyes looking everywhere but not at me. She had her locks tugged behind her ears. Even without makeup she looked flawlessly beautiful. I sensed that my staring was making her uncomfortable because she fastened her eating but who cares? I still continued checking her out while eating my breakfast as we both finished simultaneously and she took the dishes and walked away.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I wanted something. I wanted her at that moment and I knew how I was gonna get her.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands as I walked outside in the kitchen in a slow pace. Prin was wearing a light pink apron washing the dishes in the sink when I came behind her and placed my face on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist as I dried my hands in her apron. I breathed against her neck, she gasped, her heart instantly throbbing against her chest.

I licked her neck and she flinched. Her cheeks turning red, eyes closed and the dish she was holding fell in the sink.

"T-Taehyung stop." She tried to break through my grip when I held her wrist and dragged her in the corner of the kitchen and forcefully pinned her against a wall.

"Please stop." She looked at me with furrowed brows and red cheeks. Her locks beautifully next to her eyes.

Her eyes had a painful expression and her lips asked me to back off. Which should I believe I wondered. Why not I let her body answer the question.

I held wrists and pinned them on her either sides. I moved closer to her and started kissing her neckline and slowly my lips moved upward giving small kisses on her cheek until I reached her lips.

"Please stop this Taehyung. Please." She spoke against my lips. Our faces were so close. We were literally looking into each other's eyes for a moment, even her eyes begged me to stop. I moved my face near her ear.