{+Chapter 1+}

It was late at night. A women was on the phone with someone, pacing in her room. She had long brown hair pulled into a bun, wearing a white T-Shirt and jeans. Her husband was out, working late. "No, no he hasn't had any seizures." She spoke into the phone. The women kept pacing back and forth around her room. She left her bedroom to peek in a different room, checking on her young sleeping son.

"Are you sure that's the best option..?" She hastily spoke into the phone. She let out a sigh.

"Alright... I'll bring him in the morning. We'll be there around 8:30." With that the women hung up the phone. She slowly lowered it and looked at her son sadly. She sighed and walked over to her room, laying on the bed to try and get some sleep, knowing what tomorrow would bring.

{+The next Day+}

"Honey, it's time to get up." The small boy let out a tired mumble as his mother shook him awake. She smiled at him as he woke up more.

"Mama..? Is it morning already..?" He asked, sitting up in his bed.

"Not quite, but we're going on an adventure together, just the two of us!" His mother smiled at him, upset but doing a good job hiding it. The 5-year-old smiled at hearing that, getting excited.

"What kind of adventure Mama?"

"Y-You'll see... I made you some breakfast, go downstairs, I'll catch up." He tilted his head at his mother's request. Normally they ate breakfast together, what would be holding her up. However, being the young child he was, he didn't think too much of it. He nodded to his mother and went downstairs, excited about the adventure to come.

Once the small boy had left the room, his mother began packing some of his stuff in a suitcase. Some blankets, a few books and coloring books, crayons, and a teddy bear. She let out a sad sigh. "I'm so sorry baby..." She said to herself, as she walked down to meet her son with the suitcase.

The boy looked at her, confused. "Why do we need the suitcase Mama?"

"You'll see, now cmon, we need to go." She said. The woman picked up the boy and walked to the garage. He looked at her with a confused look.

"But I haven't finished eating yet..."

"I know sweetie, but we need to hurry." The young boy could not object. He was already in his car seat in the back of the car. He watched his mother put the suitcase in the trunk and walk to the drivers seat.

After a hour of driving they reached a strange building. The boy was nervous. He hadn't been to a building like that before. Before he could process the situation, his mother had unbuckled him from the car seat and helped him out, holding the suitcase. "M-Mama, where are we?"

His mother did not reply. She simply closed the car door, grabbed her son's hand, and lead him into the building.

The lobby was... intimidating. The boy hid behind his mother as much as he could while being lead to the front desk. A man with glasses and dark hair looked up from his computer to the boy's mother.

"Hello ma'am, how may I help you this morning?" He asked, adjusting his glasses.

"I'm here to check in my son. I made a call last night with Dr. Burns." She said. The man's gaze drifted down to the small boy, who tried more to conceal himself behind his mother.

"Alright, first and last name please." He turned to his computer, placing his hands on the keyboard.

"Timothy Wright."

The man nodded and typed in the name. His eyes glazed over the screen, seeming to be reading something. He sighed and looked at the woman.

"Mrs.Wright, are you positive you want to take this action?" He asked, staring her right in the eyes. She nodded.

"It's the best strategy to fix my baby."

Fix? Tim looked at his mother, confused. Why did he need to be fixed? Was he broken? What was wrong with him? He didn't understand, and nobody bothered to explain.

The man picked up a phone and dialed a number, holding it to his ear. "Timothy Wright's here, could you please come pick him up?" He spoke to the phone. After a few seconds he hung up. "You can wait with your son while the doctors get here."

The woman nodded and bent down to Tim's eye-level. "I'm going to miss you sweetie."

"Mama... wh-what's going on?" Tim stammered. He was scared. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He didn't know why he had to be fixed. He didn't know why his mom would miss him, he would be home soon... right?

That's when a two female doctors and a male walked in. One had dark skin, black hair pulled into a ponytail, and round glasses. The other girl was shorter, light brown bob, and freckles. The man was tall, blonde hair, and held a clipboard. He walked over to Tim's mother.

"I need you to sign here." He said with a cold tone. Tim watched as his mother stood up and started signing. The two female doctors walked over to him, the shorter one bending down to Tim's eye level.

"Hi there, you must be Timothy, I'm Scarlet, I'll be the main person taking care of you here." Tim tilted his head.

"I don't understand, aren't I going home?" He asked. The doctors exchanged a look. Before any of them could say anything Tim's mother handed the doctor the clipboard.

"Take care of my son." She said. With that, she started heading to the door. Tim looked at her confused, he started to follow her but was stopped by the male doctor's hand on his shoulder.

"Mama?" He called, starting to panic.

"MAMA?? MAMA COME BACK!!" The small boy fought against the grip the man had on his shoulder. Behind him he heard Scarlet saying something to the other woman over his cries for his mother.

"Seeing this never gets easier Janet.." She said. The other woman nodded. Tim kept screaming for his mother, fat tears falling down his cheeks.

That's when he finally realized. His mom had left. His mom had abandoned him. This was his home now. He didn't know why. He wanted answers. Answers he might never get. His lungs and vocal cords started to ache from all the screaming and cries. He saw his mom look over her shoulder at the door, giving the boy hope. He knew his mother would run back to her son, giving him a hug and apologizing, taking him home.

"Mama...?"

She turned around and left. She stared straight at her son's tear stained face and left.

"Fuck.." He heard the doctor behind him mutter.

Tim silently stared at the door as he was pulled away.

Eventually they reached a room. When the door opened it revealed to be some strange bedroom. That's what Tim wanted to think at least. It looked a lot like the rooms in the doctor's office. That's when it hit him. This was one of those rooms, but no cartoon characters on the wall, no colors. White walls, white floor, white bed, pale blue sheets. He was picked up and placed on the bed. A hospital gown was next to him on the bed. Before he could ask the male was getting him in it. Scarlet opened the suitcase and put the blankets his mother packed on the bed, along with the teddy bear.

"Goodnight Tim, we'll explain things in the morning." She said. With that the three doctors left the room, closing the door. The door clicked, locking. 

Tim laid down, shaking. He then began to sob again. He wanted to go home, but no matter how much he wished and begged, he knew he couldn't.

(I'll try to update this at least twice a week, part 2 will be coming soon to those curious)