{+Chapter 2+}

Several months had passed since Tim was brought to the hospital. He now knew what was, "wrong" with him. What needed to be "fixed." Apparently it wasn't normal to see things that other people couldn't, or hear things other people couldn't, but this confused the young boy even more. All his life Tim was told that normal doesn't exist, but now apparently it did? The small child was full of so many questions that stayed unanswered. He had started to take medication, "pills" is what he heard the doctors refer them to.

His parents never once visited. Not during visiting hours, not during any holidays, not even during his damn birthday. They never sent Tim a gift either. It's like they were trying to forget their broken son. Tim didn't pay attention to this, he was positive his Mama would come back soon and scoop him up and bring him home. Every day the child would sit by the window of his room, waiting for the car of his mother to come up.

That's where he was now. He was sitting in a chair by the window. He knew his Mama would come back, he just had to wait. That's when Tim saw it. A tall figure hidden in the trees by the hospital. Tim squinted his eyes at the figure. It was a tall, skinny man without a face. It was wearing a suit with pale white skin. 

The small boy let out a small cough. He dismissed it as nothing and stared at the tall man. Tim then started to cough again, and again, and again, before he ended up in a full blown coughing fit. The chair he was sitting on fell backwards, causing the small child to sprawl out on the ground, coughing.

Some doctors heard the boy and ran in to help. Tim couldn't make out a single word they said to him, his ears were ringing, his vision was blurry, all he could hear was muffled coughing and doctors saying something. The tiny child then saw it, the thing from before, in the hospital room. He tried to scream but couldn't from the coughs.

Then everything went black.

{+Hours later+}

Tim woke up on his bed with a massive headache. He turned over and saw several doctors, taking with each other, worrying, etc. One of them saw Tim awake, and Scarlet walked up and sat by the boy.

"Tim.. how are you feeling..?"

"My head hurts..." The boy could barely talk from the pain in his lungs. He saw a doctor filling a syringe with a weird liquid. "What is that..?" Scarlet looked over her shoulder.

"Just some medicine to ease the pain and help you calm down." She said to the boy. 

"I-I don't need any medicine..." Tim's anxiety slowly grew as the doctors approached.

"It's okay Tim, just a pinch." The boy sat up, scooting to the edge of his bed.

"I-I DON'T NEED ANY!!" He shrieked. He tried running out of bed, immediately held down to the bed by some doctors. Tim thrashed around, kicking and screaming as tears rolled down his face. His arm was grabbed as the medicine was injected into him. As soon as it was done they backed up from the small boy.

"That should keep him from having any seizures." Tim over heard. He didn't understand. What's a seizure? Before he could ask the doctors left, including Scarlet. Tim curled up on the bed, sad and confused.

He wanted answers. He needed answers. Why the hell would nobody give him answers?? Something told him to try to go to the park, Rosswood Park, where he saw that tall man. Answers would be there, he thought. 

The boy sat up in his bed. He looked out the window from his bed at the forest. He quietly got out of bed and looked out the door. The doctors had forgotten to lock it. Tim quietly walked out after making sure the coast was clear. He quietly walked around the hospital, surprisingly not having to avoid many doctors. Finally he made it to the lobby, nobody was there, it was odd. 

Tim saw the door and bolted for it, not caring about any cameras or doctors that could see. He made it outside. Tim froze and looked at the sky, standing in the grass in his bare feet and hospital gown. He hadn't been outside much. Whenever he had an option to go outside with a doctor he denied.

No time to stop, he thought. They would realize he left any minute now. Tim started running to the forest. He knew for a fact that it was connected to Rosswood Park. Answers would be there. He would finally get answers. About that odd tall man, about why his Mama or Papa hadn't come to get him, about why he needed to be fixed, about what was wrong with him.

The boy finally reached Rosswood. He remembered taking walks through the park with his parents in the past during the day, but now the park was completely unfamiliar in the night. It was scary, unsettling. Tim looked around the now unfamiliar terrain. Had he been to this part before? He couldn't tell. 

Keep going. He needed to keep going.

He started running through the forest, not sure what he was looking for. The answers he needed couldn't possibly be a physical object. Maybe he was looking for that tall creature. Tim didn't know. Tim didn't care. It was like he wasn't in control of his body. All he knew, is he had to run somewhere. He didn't know where. Just somewhere.

That's when the sound of static filled the boy's ears. He was confused. There aren't any TVs around, what could be causing the sound? He turned around and saw it. The tall man from before.

He felt like he should say something, but he was too scared to even muster a word for some reason. Then a cough came by, just like before. Soon enough he had another coughing fit, ears ringing, lungs still aching from the last one, vision blurry. He could barely focus on anything. That's when he blacked out.

Tim shot up in the familiar bed, awake. How did he get back here? He didn't even get the answers he wanted. The answers he needed.

"Oh good, you're awake!" Tim looked over and saw Scarlet. She was the only doctor in the room

 for some reason. "Why were you out in the forest?" She asked. 

"I saw a tall man outside my window earlier! He looked a bit creepy but I wanted to say hi, maybe ask him some questions!" Tim replied. A wave of concern fell over Scarlet's face.

"What... what did he look like?" Tim reached for a piece of paper and started to draw his new possible friend, describing him to Scarlet while he drew.

"He was really tall, had a suit on, white skin, and for some reason no face." He showed her the drawing once he was done. It was a stick figure with a suit, no face, as Tim described, but had these weird tentacles sticking out of it's back. Scarlet looked at the picture with concern.

"Hey Tim, could I go show this drawing of that man to some other doctors?" Tim tilted his head, confused. What business did other doctors have with this man? Tim didn't like the doctors at all, but felt he had no choice but to comply.

"Okay.." He said, handing the picture to Scarlet. After she said a quick thanks she speed walked out of the room, a look of concern pasted on her face. Tim heard the door lock this time. Guess he wouldn't be going back to Rosswood soon.

Tim looked out the window again, just to make sure he couldn't see his parents' car. He didn't see the car, but instead the tall man from before. The tall faceless man.

(Okay the third chapter is definitely coming out sometime today, so uh, look forward to that.)