{+Chapter 7+}

Tim walked down the hall after his lecture. He hated college. There were too many people packed in that room, made him uncomfortable. Tim let out a quiet relieved sigh as he unlocked the door to his dorm. At least he had a friend now, and they were both introverted which was great.

Tim unlocked the door to his dorm and walked in, closing the door behind him. He saw Brian sitting on the couch in their living room, looking over what Tim assumed to be notes he took during his lecture. Brian looked up and smiled when he heard Tim enter the room.

"Hey, you're back early." Tim let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, got dismissed early. Apparently these girls were goofing off and loudly making sarcastic comments. We were dismissed so the girls could get lectured about their behavior without the class having to deal with it." Brian rolled his eyes.

"I think I know who you're talking about. I don't know their names but honest to god they are annoying  in the halls." He said. Tim quickly went to their room and plopped his bag on his desk before going to sit next to Brian on the couch. They had been friends for about three months now, and their friendship was the most enjoyable thing Tim had experienced in his life.

"The professor in my lectures always talks so fast. I can barely understand the notes I take after the damn class because of how fast I have to write just to keep up." Tim let out another small laugh.

"At least your professor can stay on track, ours randomly gets off topic in the middle of the lecture." Tim said. Brian let out a laugh. 

"Well, we have the weekend off, what do you wanna do?" He asked. Tim shrugged. Over the weekends Brian and Tim would hang out, do something they wouldn't do on a day they had classes. Tim was never good at thinking of anything, thankfully Brian usually thought of something fun, but this time Tim wanted to think of something for him.

"We can watch some scary movies or something." Tim proposed. Brian's smile grew bigger.

"Hell yeah! That could be fun, especially when the movie is shitty." Brian said. Tim nodded.

"When was the last time we've had a movie binge?" Tim asked. Brian shrugged in response. Scary movies. That was a good plan. Especially seeing how it was October. Brian stood up and stretched.

"Well, should we go out and rent some movies? We don't have too many movies in the dorm." He said.

"Yeah that's because you crowd up the space with Disney movies." Tim joked, standing up. Brian put on a dramatic fake offended expression.

"Excuse me sir that is my childhood." Brian said. They both laughed a bit.

"But you can't deny the fact that you have a ton." Tim said. Brian let out a small laugh.

"You are right about that." Brian headed to the random coat rack they decided to get as he spoke. He took a black jacket off it and put it on. Tim was still wearing his jacket so didn't feel the need to grab anything else. The pair walked out of their dorm, closing and locking the door once they were both out.

{+A hour later+}

Brian and Tim had been walking around a movie store they found for a while now. They decided to just buy the movies so they didn't have just random Disney movies. They walked out of the store with a bag of several horror movies.

"Wanna go buy some food?" Brian asked. Tim shrugged.

"Don't we have enough?" Tim asked. 

"I meant like, popcorn and stuff like that. We go through those quickly." He explained. Tim nodded, feeling stupid all the sudden. He suddenly felt Brian's hand grab his wrist as he pulled him around town, looking for the usual store they went to get food. Tim felt his face get a bit hot. What was wrong with him? Did he get sick? He was walking outside for a while before the lecture and it was quite cold. Tim sighed and sped up his pace, trying to keep up with Brian as he dragged Tim along.

{+2 hours later+}

By the time Brian and Tim reached their dorm it was 6:47 PM. Tim usually got out of his lecture at about 4:00 but since he got back at around 3:40 they didn't get home as late as they would if those girls weren't goofing off. For once Tim was thankful they were being jerks.

The pair got into the dorm and hung up their coats after they shut the door behind them. Brian went to go put in a movie and assigned Tim to popcorn duty. Brian had apparently decided on a specific order to play the movies in and didn't want Tim to know the order for whatever reason.

Tim leaned against the counter as the popcorn popped, trying not to look at Brian seeing as if he did Brian would call him out for peeking. Tim didn't understand the guy sometimes, he still liked hanging out with him though.

"Alright, movie is in." Brian said, walking over to Tim. 

"So why don't you want me to know this order the movies are playing in?" Tim asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You said you didn't really have many good surprises in your life, so I'm giving you some." Brian smiled at him. Tim sighed.

"Mkay, if you insist I'll let you surprise me." Tim said. Brian's face lit up, his smile growing bigger.

"You won't be disappointed." Tim went over to get the finished popcorn. They went over to the couch and sat down.

{+Several hours later+}

The movie binge was pretty good. Tim was pleasantly surprised by what movies Brian picked and to Tim's surprise, he did have fun with it. Tim was in the bathroom now. He took the excuse of changing for bed as a chance to sneak taking his medication. Tim didn't really want Brian to know about his mental illnesses. He didn't want Brian to pity him like all the others. He didn't want Brian to treat him differently because of it. Whenever Tim had coughing fits Brian would just run to grab some water, Tim always took that opportunity to take the pills he needed.

He did feel bad for not telling Brian, but what other choice did he have? Tim didn't want to risk loosing his only friend to pity.

"You almost done in there?" He heard Brian ask from outside the door.

"Yeah, coming out now, sorry to keep you waiting." Tim pocketed his pill bottles and left the bathroom. Brian gave him a quick smile before going into the bathroom. Tim walked to their room and hid the pills again, letting out a breath of relief. Tim sat on his bed, staring at the ceiling as Brian came in. 

"You alright?" He asked. Tim nodded, eyes remaining on the ceiling. Brian raised an eyebrow. He walked over to Tim and sat next to him.

"Something seems to be bothering you." Brian said. Tim looked to the ground and shrugged. He wasn't used to people caring about him like this, he liked it, but it was weird. Tim sighed.

"I'm alright, just lost in thought." Tim replied. Brian sighed and nodded. Tim could tell he didn't believe him, but Brian knew Tim didn't like to talk about feelings too much, so thankfully let it go. Brian got up and turned the lights off in the dorm before flopping on his bed face first.

"Night Tim." He said, his voice muffled by the pillow. Tim smiled a bit and laid down.

"Night."