Filler chapter??

Liam made it to Niall's house in 5 minutes and didn't bother knocking. He never knocks and neither do the boys.

"Niall?" He called out making his way to the kitchen, where Niall was with a mouth full of taco.

"You should take me to get Starbucks, Li. My cars in the shop." He said once he swallowed, making sure to give Liam the best puppy dog face he could give.

"Sure, but we still need to talk." Liam replied taking a seat in front of Niall.

Niall wasn't very hungry anymore once he remembered why Liam was there. He just wanted to crawl up in a ball and die, but that's a sign of weakness. He's not going to be weak in front of Liam.

"Y-Yeah." Liam said through a mouthful of food. Maybe if he was disgusting Liam wouldn't like him. He's not ready for Liam to like him. He's wanted this since day one of the X-Factor, but he's not ready.

"What do I have to do to prove it to you?" Liam asked refusing to make eye contact with the blonde.

"I don't know." Niall replied once he swallowed. He put his half eaten taco down on his plate and looked intently at Liam.

"Maybe if I-"

"I think I believe you." Niall interrupted him.

The way Liam was nervous made Niall believe. Why would he be nervous if it was just a prank?

"What? You do?" Liam asked, finally looking at Niall.

"Yeah, but how were you going to prove it?" Niall asked curiously, leaning back in his chair and crossed his feet.

"Well I-" He stopped and kissed Niall.

Niall was to shocked to kiss back, so Liam pulled away.

"S-Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Liam said once again refusing to look at the blonde.

"No, I was just shocked, I didn't expect you to kiss me. I don't mind that you kissed me honestly. I liked it, it just surprised me." Niall answered.

"C-Can I kiss you again?" Liam asked. He made eye contact with Niall. Niall nodded and Liam leaned in and kissed him.

It was soft and Niall liked the feel of Liam's soft lips on his. His eyes fluttered closed and he put his hand on the back of Liam's neck. Liam put his hand on Niall's cheek when there was someone clearing their throat.

"Um, guys." The voice said.

Liam jumped away and looked at whoever interrupted them to see Zayn. Niall glared at the black haired boy and let out a growl.

"Um, Niall you called me over, remember?" Zayn asked.

"No I didn't." Niall replied. He was confused to say the least.

"Yes you did, last night remember?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn, I was drunk." Niall replied while a blush crept across his cheeks.

"Wait, y'all got drunk without me?" Liam asked sadly.

"Um, there was a reason. Zayn, you were drunk way before I was. How the hell do you remember me asking you to come over? Haha, that's actually how I got those pictures of you! I told you to get ready for the camera and you did." Niall laughed.

"Yes, and I hate you for that." Zayn replied.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Niall laughed.

"Anyway, you guys finally happened?" Zayn smirked.

"Zayn, please shut up or leave." Niall growled while an unmistakable blush crept to his cheeks.

"But Niall, it was so hard knowing that you liked each other. I wasn't allowed to tell you that he likes you, I'm not the kind of person who betrays his best friend." Zayn said anxiously. It was like he was finally telling us what he's always been wanting to tell us.. but in this case, maybe it is?

Niall wasn't sure what to say to that. Zayn knew that Liam likes him back, yet he never told him? Their supposed to be best friends. Best friends tell each other everything. He felt betrayed and of course he was allowed to feel that way..

"You knew that Niall likes me?" Liam asked nervously looking at his feet.

"Well, yeah." Zayn shrugged.

"Liam, will you take me to Starbucks now please?" Niall asked ignoring his so called friend.

"Oh c'mon, don't ignore me!" Zayn pleaded.

"Sure, lets go." Liam replied getting up from his chair, Niall followed behind grabbing his wallet off of the coffee table in the living room.

He checked to make sure he had cash.. he did, but he only had one hundred dollar bills.

"Actually, never mind. I don't have anything lower that a hundred dollar bill." Niall said sadly turning around.

"No, I'll pay, it's ok." Liam said grabbing Niall's wrist before he could get to far.

"No, it's fi-"

"I'm paying." Liam interrupted him and dragged him out of the house.

He opened the passenger door for Niall and went over to his side and got in.

(( at Starbucks..))

"What can I get for yo- holy shit." The teen behind the counter said.

"Please don't freak." Liam and Niall said at the same time.

"No, I won't." She said and cleared her throat. "W-What can I get for you?" She asked.

"Um, I'll have the grande Java chip Frappuccino please." Niall said.

"I'll have a grande hot chocolate please." Liam said once Niall was done.

"You come to Starbucks and get hot chocolate? Li, it's the middle of summer!" Niall said dumbfounded.

"I don't care, I happen to really like their hot chocolate." Liam replied sassily.

"Yeah, yeah. You know, once we get our drinks back, we should go to Harry's." Niall said mainly to himself, but half hoped Liam could hear him.

"Sure, but I think Louis and Harry are going to be doing gross stuff." Liam shuddered at the thought.

"Ok, um I'll just go back to mine, you can come over if you'd like." Niall replied, just as grossed out as Liam was.

((Back at Niall's house..))

When they got there Zayn was laying down and sleeping on the couch.

"ZAYN!" Niall yelled in his ear. Zayn shot up and screamed like a girl, making Niall and Liam laugh.

"What the hell!" Zayn grumbled.

"Why are you still here?" Niall asked.

"I need to talk to you, and I kind of fell asleep." Zayn replied.

"Ok, well what do you want?" Niall asked.

"Well, I'll actually talk to you later." Zayn said before getting off of the couch and rushing out of the house.

The rest of the night was full of kissing and watching movies. Liam spent the night. He fell asleep with Niall on his chest.

(A/N..

HIIYAAA

(7-16-19))