Ch. 3 - Unmanageable ✅

"Oi

"Oi. I'd move away if I were you. Unless you fucks wanna be roasted."

My savior had arrived.

The person whose voice spoke was standing upon a rather large dragon's neck, just behind its rather long and pointy horns

The person whose voice spoke was standing upon a rather large dragon's neck, just behind its rather long and pointy horns. He was wearing no shirt but had a fluffy pale white fur draped on his shoulders with a long red cape that flapped with the wind. Several necklaces hung from around the blond haired man's neck. His arms donned patterned braces that reached just past his elbows. They accentuated his toned and muscular arms. The man also wore dark colored pants, you couldn't tell what color they were, that were tucked into boots lined with fur at the top. He also had knee braces over his pants.

The dragon stood many meters high, at least 17. Its large muscles were covered in deep red scales that were tougher than nails. Its head was rather large, sporting two horns, and webbed ears. It had large slitted glowing yellow eyes that narrowed at the men standing near me.

Its intense gaze distracted me from its large wings. Its snout was long and slightly open giving view to the long and sharp teeth. Each tooth was almost as long as my forearm. The dragon growled deeply.

"Well? Are you gonna go, or am I gonna have to teach you a lesson?" The blonde's voice made my eyes shoot to him.

"W-what? Who are yee?" The gross man spoke. "We're not lookin fer trouble. So go along, mate."

"You started looking for trouble when you lot decided to jump a stranger." Blondie chuckled darkly. "Get!"

They're a stuttering mess.

And I blink.

This man... Wow.

The crimson dragon lets out a menacing roar, some fire spewing out of its open jaws, that had the bandits scrambling to run away as fast as possible. I watch them go until I couldn't see them anymore.

I must thank this man. He has saved my butt from a lot of trouble.

I turned around to speak to the blond but the dragon was already beating its wings ((spread, spread, spread my wings~~)) about to take off flying.