Happy birthday Midoriya!

Todoroki POV

As Midoriya and I finished talking, Midoriya decided to take a shower. While he was showering I waited for him. I laid down on his bed waiting for him, but then I heard a ding on Midoriya desk that was next to the bed. I checked what it was and it was Midoriya's phone. I looked at it and the notifications caught my eye. It was Midoriya's mother texting him and it said "good morning Izuku also happy birthday, since today is Saturday I thought you should come over and celebrate, I made all your favorites dishes." Today is Midoriya birthday why didn't he say anything. Hey Todoroki I finished showering you want to go somewhere, Midoriya said while coming out of the bathroom. I looked at him and said that you received a message on your phone. He walked over and grabbed his phone. As he stared at the phone he smiled. Sorry I got to call my mother I'll be back, Midoriya said. Midoriya walked out the room.

I noticed that he was just stood on the other side of the door because I can hear him talking to his mother. I decided to ease drop on their conversation. Mom thanks, but I can't make it today, yes I do want to hang out with you like every year, but today I can't because....... Midoriya started to explain about us being a thing and he wants to hang out with me. Is he really going to do that, I mean I don't mind him leave and celebrate with his mother, wait I got an idea. Midoriya open the door and entered.

Sorry my mother just wanted me to come and visit, but sadly I declined, Midoriya said while scratching the back of his head. Why did you decline, I said. Because I wanted to be with you, he simply said while smiling. I think you should go and visit your mother, you don't really get a chance to hang out with your mother because we live in the dorms now, I said. But we won't get a chance to hang out today, Midoriya said while looking down. I know how about you go and hang out with your mother and come back at 6:00, I said to him. Okay if that's okay with you, Midoriya said while smiling. He walked closer to me and kissed my on the forehead. See you soon, Midoriya said. I pulled him and kissed him on the lips. Yeah see you soon, I said to him. He nodded in embarrassment and left the room. I waited for him to leave the building. I looked at the window and saw him walking out the building. I left his room and began my mission.

First I should tell everyone and I should ask Sato to bake a cake because his baking is delicious, I should also ask the girls to help me with the decorations and I should ask the guys to keep a close eye on Midoriya when he comes and if I have time I should buy a gift for him. It's a perfect plan, I hope Midoriya is going to be happy. I went and talked to everyone and they agreed. I also talked to uraraka she was upset, but she still agreed, she said she only doing it just for Midoriya. We began to set up everything and it was turning out perfect. Sato finished baking the cake and it looked amazing. The guys was still waiting for Midoriya. We just had a little bit of decorating left and that's it. A few minutes passed and we finished. I check the time and it was only 4:30. A few of us decided to go and buy gifts.

I headed out alone looking for the perfect gift. I think I should buy roses, but it's not good enough. I looked around and I noticed something. I saw two matching rings they both had a heart on the middle and I know it has to be perfect. I went and asked the cashier. She said it cost 10000 yen, but it's on discount, so it's going to be 9000 yen. I bought the rings, as I grabbed the rings that was in a box the cashier said "Is it someone special she must be a lucky person to you." I nodded my head. She is, I responded. Good luck, the cashier said. Thanks, I replied. I left the store and bought red roses. I heard that red roses means love, so I thought red roses would be great for him.

I headed back to the dorms and saw the guys talking. They saw me and waved. Hey lover boy, Kirishima said. So what you did you buy for him, kaminari asked. I showed them the stuff and they were surprised. Wow, I bet Midoriya is going to be happy, Kirishima said. He probably going to be crying of joy, kaminari said. Can y'all shut up already, Bakugou said while hugging Kirishima. Ooh sorry did we wake you up, Kirishima said while rubbing his head. Bakugou hid his face on Kirishima chest. He immediately fell asleep in his arms. Kirishima giggled. Okay I should leave y'all to it, I said. Yeah, kaminari said.

I walked into the building. I saw a few of the girls making hand make card and bracelets for Midoriya. Tsuyu noticed me and called out my name. I walked up to them and waved. Looked we made this for Midoriya and you, Mina showed me two bracelets and they both and two of the same colors. They had red and green. Red means you and green means Midoriya, Toru explained. I blushed to what she said. You two are so adorable at prom we saw you two slow dancing and kissed, we couldn't help but take pictures and videos, Tsuyu admitted.

Todoroki, I heard kaminari behind me. He's coming, kaminari said as I turned around. Alright don't forget to blindfold him, I said. He nodded and ran out. The girls quickly clean up and Sato came out with the cake we were all waiting for them to bring him in. They all enter and Midoriya was blindfolded. What's going, Midoriya question. Okay you can take off the blindfold, Kirishima said. Midoriya took off the blindfold and he was shock at what he was seeing. Happy birthday we all said. Momo, Tsuyu, Mina, and Toru blew out the streamers. Midoriya looked at me.

What is this, Midoriya asked. Today is your birthday, so we want to throw a surprise birthday party, I explained to him. Actually it was all Todoroki idea, kaminari mention. Midoriya blushed at kaminari comment. Everyone giggled. Jiro and momo brought the cake towards Midoriya, make a wish momo said. Midoriya closed his eyes and blow out the candles. Everyone clapped their hands and began to celebrate.

We all celebrate till 8:00. We decided to give out the presents and Midoriya opens them. A few of them were all might figures, hoodies, and bracelets. I was the last one to give him my gift. Midoriya blushed at the roses and was curious about the box. He open it and was surprised. He cried of joy. I pick up one of the rings and grabbed his hand to put it on. As I put it one I kissed his hand. He blushed and then hugged me. I love you Todoroki, he said out loud. I hugged him back and responded back with a "I love you too." He let go and grabbed the other ring and put it on my hand. I pulled him closer and kissed him. We both kissed passionately. Get a room, Bakugou yelled out behind us. We both turn to his director and saw him tugging Kirishima arm. Midoriya giggled. I think you should too, Midoriya said to Bakugou and Kirishima. Bakugou blushed and clicked his tongue. Everyone giggled. We all cleaned up and finished at 10:15 we decided to go and rest. Midoriya grabbed me and took me to his room.

Midoriya began kissing me and used his tongue as well. Todoroki it's still my birthday, I want you for my birthday, I want to do it with you, Midoriya said while getting horny. I nodded and began to kiss him.